Which one player is the key to the season?

Which one player is the key to the season?

• Willie Warren

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • Tony Crocker

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Cade Davis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orlando Allen

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Ray Willis

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Tiny Gallon

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Tommy Mason-Griffin

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • Steven Pledger

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Andrew Fitzgerald

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
I went with Allen as well because IMO we will be very good if he continues to improve.

I personally think OU needs Tony Crocker to have a big senior year. Willie Warren will be the star and I am confident he will be impressive but I think for OU to have a big year, Crocker needs to have his best shooting year ever and avoid the slumps he has had in years past.

If Tony can do this, it will really stretch the defense making things easier for the big guys and Willie Warren.

I guess I just don't feel the same way regarding Crocker. I don't think the team will have to count on him for scoring much next year. What I want from him is to be the type of defender that he showed for most of last season.

No other love on here for him, but I went with Pledger.

Before ya'll fall out of your chairs, hear me out.....WW is going to get his regardless and we'll only go as far as he takes us, and KG is a huge key down low, sure. But, while Pledger has a reputation strictly for pulling beyond the arc, what folks don't realize is that he's also a highly skilled player with a lot of verstility, that will bring a lot to the table. Word on the street that I'm hearing is that Pledge quietly had the best summer of anyone on the squad and is poised to make some noise this year. Mark my words, Pledger will start at some point this year. BETTER RECOGNIZE!

No other love on here for him, but I went with Pledger.

Before ya'll fall out of your chairs, hear me out.....WW is going to get his regardless and we'll only go as far as he takes us, and KG is a huge key down low, sure. But, while Pledger has a reputation strictly for pulling beyond the arc, what folks don't realize is that he's also a highly skilled player with a lot of verstility, that will bring a lot to the table. Word on the street that I'm hearing is that Pledge quietly had the best summer of anyone on the squad and is poised to make some noise this year. Mark my words, Pledger will start at some point this year. BETTER RECOGNIZE!

That is a bold statement, SF2. He has had a good summer, but I wouldn't say that he has had the best summer of anyone on the squad. I would give that honor so far to either Willie Warren, Tiny Gallon, or Orlando Allen. I am very pleased that Pledger came into summer work-outs in good shape. He was ready to work from day one. I expect big things from Bird during his time at OU, but am not sure it that will be this year or not.

Dont sleep on the bird-man...I heard he had th best summer of any guard on the team!

Back