Who does YOUR game compare to?

In high school, our rival's student section thought I looked a bit like Luke Walton...he was still playing for UA at the time. Guess it was the hair.

As for my game, I'd like to think it's one of a kind.

Last edited:
Dennis Rodman

This is an on-the-court comparison only. I'm not high-maintenance and I'm not a tranny. But, I made a living off positioning myself for offensive rebounds. I was never option 1 or 2 on offense, but i was in there because I converted missed shots to made shots. I was a better than average athlete who exposed players/teams who didn't block me out.

The bird man.

Birdman,+Bryan+Baby+Williams,+Arrested+on+Marijuana+Possession%5B2%5D.jpg

from Big Tymers?

I play a simliar game to that of Jackie Moon during his prime with the Flint Tropics.

Kevin McHale, minus a few inches in height and length.

I'd say mine was like GP. Gary Payton. I liked to talk a lot of junk as well.

Eduardo Najera, but slower and minus about 5-6 inches.

Hedo Turkgolu

My shot/everything about my game is awkward as hell, but it works (kinda).

Rex Chapman/Bobby Sura...

These were two guys i loved growing up and patterned my game after...6'6 and can run point if needed, good and sometimes great 3pt shooter, nice vertical (about 10 yrs ago)...

average at best defensive player...but good enough basketball IQ to cover it up nicely...:D

A 5-11 Arvydas Sabonis. Maybe Vlade Divac ... without the flopping. Word.

sabonis.jpg

Its a combination of players, all from O-State. I had the following traits on the court;

Johnny Pittman's free throw shooting
Freshman-Junior year'd Byron Eaton decision making ability
Jason Keep's tattoo's
David Monds attitude
Jason Miller's athleticism
Tyler Hatch's hairdo
Sean Sutton's complexion and public speaking ability
Big Country's overall looks

Its a combination of players, all from O-State. I had the following traits on the court;

Johnny Pittman's free throw shooting
Freshman-Junior year'd Byron Eaton decision making ability
Jason Keep's tattoo's
David Monds attitude
Jason Miller's athleticism
Tyler Hatch's hairdo
Sean Sutton's complexion and public speaking ability
Big Country's overall looks

Jeez. If you really ARE all those things, I hope I never run into you on the street. I think I would hurl. I can't imagine a creature so foul.:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Steve Kerr.

The nickname my teamates in college gave me came from him.

I am not near his height, however I was always the least athletic guy on the floor, much like Steve with the bulls.

Cal Ripken. That should tell you all you need to know about my game.

Will Perdue.

I foul a lot, then spend the next five minutes explaining why it really wasn't a foul.

Back