Who is at PC West?

JDSooners

Reaction score
was listening to Al Eshbach this after noon and someone's "brother" called in and said his brother would love to play at OU and they are waiting on Capel to offer. He said he is 6-7 and his brother is the same height and growing, said he is one of 2 prospects at the school with the other one being 6-10

Al sounded clueless or he was letting the guy share his story, I'm curious to know if its legit

I dunno, but PC West was a much improved team last year.

Much improved but with those two guys didn't even make it to the state tourney in a year in which 6A was way down.

My HS coach is the coach at PC West. They lost in the Area Finals which is a great accomplishment considering where they have come from. They have two kids playing for Athlete's First, Tyler Neal 6'5, and Amrick Fields who is 6'8.

I've heard the big kid can really go but I don't know that he would be a kid that OU would recruit.

It's hard to build a good squad when almost anyone in the district who can play ball goes to PCO.

Did the lost back to back games because to lose in the area finals they would have had to of lost again in the area consolation game.

LOL, I have no idea what you're trying to say here!
I'm having trouble with that one as well but what I think he meant is:

"Did they lose back to back games? Because to lose in the area finals they would have had to of lost again in the area consolation game.

I'm having trouble with that one as well but what I think he meant is:

"Did they lose back to back games? Because to lose in the area finals they would have had to of lost again in the area consolation game.

Ahh, I see, I was thinking they finished one game away from state. I could be wrong though.

Back