Who is your favorite college basketball tv person?

Who is your favorite college basketball tv person?

• Total voters
I really like knight. The other analyst give you vanilla breakdowns of things on the court whereas knight really gives you the insight of a great coach.

so if you like knight then can I assume you like Lou Holtz for football?
Yes they are both knowledgable but I just dont think they make good play by play commentators...maybe more of a halftime type reporter but I do not like them as play by play

The reason charles barkley is so successfull as a reporter is not because of his knowledge, it is because he is interesting to watch

so if you like knight then can I assume you like Lou Holtz for football?
Yes they are both knowledgable but I just dont think they make good play by play commentators...maybe more of a halftime type reporter but I do not like them as play by play

The reason charles barkley is so successfull as a reporter is not because of his knowledge, it is because he is interesting to watch

Lou Holtz be on their acting. Him and Mark May irritate the hell out of me. I personally dislike Knight, but like him as an analyst. I like basketball x and o's. Knight is really good and breaks it down. Barkley is just a clown.

I like Bilas and Knight. I love Bob Knight's horrible posture, sweaters and pissed demeanor.

Bilas, Gottlieb, and Fran all have the best combination of personality, experience, and knowledge. I like Gottlieb the best because I think he relates well and the fact that he isn't scared to speak his mind. You can tell that Bilas and Fran have a little more old school in them and won't take guys to task like Gottlieb will.

Hello? Where is Clark Kellogg. He is only the lead announcer for CBS and easily the best.

ABD you left the two best off IMO in Bilas and Fran. I like Gottlieb the best on your list.
I'll never forget the chants:
SHORTS ON BACKWARDS :clap :clap :clap:clap:clap
SHORTS ON BACKWARDS :clap :clap :clap:clap:clap

like: Sunvold, Bilas (mostly), Len Elmore, Raftery
OK: Kellogg

very bad: Rick Majerus. guy put forth about 2% effort. never new any player names except the team's appointed "star". too bad, i liked his Utah teams.

used to like Vitale in the early 80's. but he's so cartoonish now he's an impediment to my enjoyment and why i mute and rock some tunes.

really bad: james worthy

not a huge fan of fraschilla....he pumps up the conference which is why i suspect many like him.....but, i don't think he's anything special. repeats himself a lot. without fail, defends the refs at times it's utterly implausible to do so. a real crap call will get a "i like what the refs are doing here, sending a message to the players.....". since when are refs in charge of dictating the game through the employment of strategic bad calls? was by all accounts kinda dirty at UNM...

Magic, Tisdale, and Barkley all went to the same school of journalism.....

Back