Who starts tomorrow?

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Coach Capel has said that only two guys have locked up starting jobs at this point. Tony Crocker and Willie Warren have punched their ticket into the starting line-up.

Who do you think starts tomorrow night against the Thunderbirds?

PG: TMG
SG: WW
SG: TC
PF: Gallon
C: Wright

My lineup to start the season.

WW
Tony
Tiny
TMG
Ryan

I reserve the right to adjust one, and possibly two, of those spots later on. :)

I sense a theme here...so far they are all the same.

I'm guessing the same as well, with Tiny being the only one I'm not positive on. TMG has practiced too well not to reward him and Ryan is an important figure on the team so you figure he's going to get every chance to start and play. If any, I'll guess Tiny is the one who starts slowly. Its kind of hard to really see that happening, especially since Fitz is the guy who would be pushing him, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Still, I think the lineup of TMG, WW, Crock, Tiny and Wright is the only one that makes sense with what we know right now...

I think that's the starting lineup, w/ Pledger as 6th man. BTW, Pledger starts before conference season begins.

I think that's the starting lineup, w/ Pledger as 6th man. BTW, Pledger starts before conference season begins.

Over who? Crocker? I'll take that bet.

Sounds like TMG has been getting after it, but for some reason I feel Cade gets the start tomorrow and Willie runs the point off the bat. Just a hunch though.

Its hard for me to imagine Capel not giving the 6th man spot to an experienced Cade.

Well Coach Capel settled this thread. haha

The battle for back-up wing minutes is going to be fun to watch!

WAIT! Where are all you people that went on and on about Ray Willis and Orlando Allen starting?!?

I'll try not to beat this horse too much a few months from now when neither of them have started a game. But it will be hard. :) Actually I hope that I get to, because that will mean that our starters have stayed healthy.

How can TMG not be a certain starter? Who else would play the point?
WW can't play the point. :)

I am going with Youth here

PG Mason-Griffin
SG Willie Warren
SF Tony Crocker
PF Fitzgerald
C Gallon

Davis off the bench first.

WW
Cade
Crocker
RWright
OAllen

this is my exhibition game lineup...i think the youth will be served in game 1 with TMG and Tiny moving in to replace Allen and Cade..

WW
Cade
Crocker
RWright
OAllen

this is my exhibition game lineup...i think the youth will be served in game 1 with TMG and Tiny moving in to replace Allen and Cade..

For some reason I agree. Maybe he starts T.J.? :tjfranklin

My lineup to start the season.

WW
Tony
Tiny
TMG
Ryan

I reserve the right to adjust one, and possibly two, of those spots later on. :)

Now will these "Changes" be made, before or after Capel actually makes the changes? :ez-laugh:

Ryan Wright
Tiny Gallon
Tony Crocker
Tommy Mason-Griffin
Willie Warren

I got that on good authority

Back