Who will be the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soonerprices

Reaction score
I just have this feeling that at least one player will not finish the season. If it is becasue they quit or get kicked off the team someone will not be here in the end. I hope I am wrong but with the way things have gone over the past several weeks I see it coming.

Any predictions?

No way...that does not happen very often. Everyone will finish out the semester, and those who don't want to wear an OU jersey will transfer after the season ends.

I agree it doesn't happen very often but maybe kicking players out of their Locker room or telling them they can't wear school colors happens more often than I think. I'm just saying that Capel has taken some extreme measures to try and get this team turned around and if some player or players are keeping the team from playing at the level they are capable of then I could see it happening. It's not what i want and I am not hoping it happens, but what else does Capel have to do to get this team turned in the right direction. It's either this or start playing those that will do things right and are on board with what Capel wants and get ready for next year.

Let's wait until someone actually does decide to leave the team/is kicked off the team before we have a thread on it. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back