Willie is not a lotto today

The Tiger has been in a cage his entire life, he finally got out of his cage for a bit and we had a bimbo eruption. Not a big deal. His mistake was getting married too young.
Actually Jacks record is probably toast now. If Tigers wife leaves he can focus on golf instead of sneaking around.
I just worry that people won't leave him alone, let him play golf. You may see fireworks when some young clown reporter tries to bring it up at a tournament. Talk about a short press conference.

Boca, I should have flown you in last night for the Thunder/Warriors game, we had a couple extra suite tickets. It was the first time I've seem Monta play in person, and he really is the fastest player I've seen on a court. Too bad he's running with a bunch of scrubs.

Last edited:
People will always respect Tiger on the golf course. I doubt it will be much of an issue on the course.

Is this thread now concerned with whether Tiger gets drafted in the first round? This twist is a bit too bizarre to go back and read the posts.

Is this thread now concerned with whether Tiger gets drafted in the first round? This twist is a bit too bizarre to go back and read the posts.
Good thing you're the smartest person on the planet.

With the much shorter decision period for underclassmen, it is almost a given that Willie will be a top 10 pick if he enters the draft. If he doesn't think he is a top 10 guy based on this season's performance, he won't go pro because he doesn't have until June to impress the scouts. Thus, a lot will be sorted during the season.

No it twisted into how much of a tard Butter is which I will be the first to admit is fact.

HIJACK_onplane.gif

Who was the fool who thought Longar Longar could go in the very late first round? I remember buying into his logic at the time, but it was later revealed that Longar was already 25 years old and had little upside.

Poor guy....

Draft rankings this early are pretty much useless. Teams don't even evaluate till a few weeks before the draft if I'm not mistaken.

You are mistaken. NBA GM's will be at college games all season.

I mean like really start getting boards together. Of course they are always scouting, they have to go overseas and scout players also.

Back