Banned
Reaction score
It's just the truth.

State Champion
Gatorade Player of the Year
Game high 23 points in the McDonalds AA Game
First Unanimous Freshman of the Year in Big XII History
2nd highest scoring freshman in OU history

Put your own accomplishments next to Willies. How many people have earned the right to criticize this stud?

Yes. For every thread that criticizes Willie I will repeat his accomplishments. His accomplishments are not opinion. The trophies are in the case. They are real.

Yes. For every thread that criticizes Willie I will repeat his accomplishments. His accomplishments are not opinion. The trophies are in the case. They are real.

He is being criticized for this season, which none of those accomplishments have anything to do with.

Put your own accomplishments next to Willies. How many people have earned the right to criticize this stud?

Most people have accomplishments that are important to them, and probably less important to other people. You are always harping on this, yet you criticize a lot of people all the time. I am sure there are millions of Republicans that have more accomplishments, money, etc than you yet you criticize them and have no respect for them. I remember the other day you making fun of people who make $60,000.00 a year, lol. That kind of crap shouldn't be allowed.

You are basically saying that because Willie is a better basketball player than me that I (as a fan) can't criticize him, which is the most hilariously ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

It's just the truth.

State Champion

:ez-roll::ez-roll::ez-roll:

No one earns the right to criticize anyone. I would bet that every starter on the team has accomplished more in basketball than anyone on this board. There may be a few former players on here who have played at this level, but very few and I bet you aren't one of them.

Message boards are going to have criticism. The key is to make it constructive. There is a difference between saying a player "brings nothing" and should "ride the pine", and saying a player needs to "defend better" or needs to "play with more effort".

Perhaps, that distinction is simply more difficult to grasp in the absence of a certain level of maturity.

I'm pretty sure almost all if not all of the players on this team were apart of a state champion or some type of champion at one time or another in their basketball lives or named player of the year or scored a bunch in some stupid allstar game. None of those matter.

I remember the other day you making fun of people who make $60,000.00 a year, lol. That kind of crap shouldn't be allowed.

Yeah, this is true. I have little respect for $60k a year sports writers. I know Jason King and would tell him the same thing. He would laugh.

It is funny how a thread praising Willie Warren turns into an attack on me.

People get so emotionally attached to their opinions they don't want to hear facts.

Yeah, this is true. I have little respect for $60k a year sports writers. I know Jason King and would tell him the same thing. He would laugh.

Awesome, I just sent him an email to ask him about you and your assertions.

It is funny how a thread praising Willie Warren turns into an attack on me.

People get so emotionally attached to their opinions they don't want to hear facts.

Where does one go about purchasing reflectionless mirrors?

It's just the truth.

State Champion

Boca, list you accomplishments next to James Harden, Jeff Green, Eton Thomas, and Sam Presti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back