Willie Warren makes King's 1st team

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
called the "all fire-cracker team"

Source Link
Sherron Collins, Kansas, senior guard:
Unquestioned leader of the best team in America has a chance to end his career as the winningest player in school history.

John Wall, Kentucky, freshman guard:
Projected as the No. 1 pick in next summer’s NBA draft. Wall will be one of the fastest players in the country.

Cole Aldrich, Kansas, junior center:
Averaged a double-double in his first season as a starter last season; already an NBA-caliber player defensively.

Evan Turner, Ohio State, junior forward:
One of the country’s most versatile players can solidify himself as a top-10 NBA draft pick with a strong season.

Willie Warren, Oklahoma, sophomore guard:
Had a banner freshman season but should excel even more in the absence of national player of the year Blake Griffin.

Yeah I think WW might actually have more 25+ pt games than Blake did. I know he will continue to impress us. I sure hope he has a POY type year. Good luck to you Willie, and the team!

:willie922_jpg_xs::OUbball-logo::jcapel :chestram2:

I think the value of John Wall is being over valued. He's a helluva prospect but he's still a bit raw. And with all the talent that Kentucky has I don't see him putting up big enough numbers to be 1st team all-american. On top of that I've read reports where this summer their other freshmen PG Eric Bledsoe is outplaying Wall on some days.

My drinking buddy Jason is being a bit of a homer with 3 Big XII players on the first team.

Back