Wow, James Hale

OUBasketball09

Reaction score
I don't post questions on the OUI Recruiting board because if you ask James Hale if he would do a basketball update once a month everyone jumps on you. Seriously, is it too much to ask for to have 1/25 the stories for basketball as there is for football?

I don't post questions on the OUI Recruiting board because if you ask James Hale if he would do a basketball update once a month everyone jumps on you. Seriously, is it too much to ask for to have 1/25 the stories for basketball as there is for football?

Just one of many reasons for this board.

James is on KREF now and his time overlaps with Myron Patton 3 to 4. That could become a good source of OU hoops info.

James has actually gotten better over the last 6-8 months.

He's still better as a 'professional' source than at soonerscoop, especially without Henzo.

James has actually gotten better over the last 6-8 months.

He's still better as a 'professional' source than at soonerscoop, especially without Henzo.

Agreed. I appreciate him turning up the heat. Hopefully, this site can keep growing and we can get a guy doing recruiting updates over here full time....

I don't think you have to worry about paying fees to get on this site.

How much?

A special discounted rate of $7.99 per month for the first 6 months, then up to $9.99 for every month thereafter.

But if you call within the next 10 minutes, because we can't do this all day, I'll offer you a yearly subscription for the low price of 2 payments of $29.99.
I'm German, and you know the Germans make good products.
What are you waiting for?

CALL NOW!

A special discounted rate of $7.99 per month for the first 6 months, then up to $9.99 for every month thereafter.

But if you call within the next 10 minutes, because we can't do this all day, I'll offer you a yearly subscription for the low price of 2 payments of $29.99.

CALL NOW!

Do I have some kind of grace period? What if I dont like the product? Can I get a full refund within 30 days?

Do I have some kind of grace period? What if I dont like the product? Can I get a full refund within 30 days?

Yes, you can get a refund within 30 days of purchasing the yearly subscription. Contact customer service, and they will be glad to assist you further. No questions asked.

But I am confident you will love this product. I have put my full support behind this, and know you won't be disappointed.

CALL NOW!

Anthony+Sullivan.jpg

<british accent>Here's how to order!</british accent>

I will start charging to read my posts soon probably. But after that, I'm not sure where this site goes.
After reading that rubbish you posted about Ron-Ron and the Rockets, you should pay us to read your posts. From now on, at the end of your posts, I want to see a disclaimer highlighted in large bold letters that says the following.

Last night I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.​

:D:);)
(just in case)

By the way, Dr. Jerry is not very happy with Lamar and his agent.

I feel your pain. Still, I have to agree with BT, James has stepped up the pace on hoops in the past few months. It will never be enough as far as I'm concerned, because my first love is basketball. But I also understand that football pays the bills on OUI, so the chances of seeing a major shift in coverage are slim and none. That is one of the main reasons this board was launched last October, and for our rapid success.

I've seen numerous basketball updates recently on OUinsider so I have no clue as to what you are referring to.
It is funny because as soon as when there is an update over there someone (usually one in particular) comes over here and reports it immediately almost word for word usually by the very same people who trash that site.

Most of us came from over there and many, many of us still use that board as well. I didn't come over here to get better or any coverage but to still see the familiar posters who I have had discussions/conversations on the LN board and respect.
This is the only basketball only board now. The LN board over there is now trash because of this very good site, thank goodness.

Is OUinsider more football? Sure it is. There is just so much more info to give out there on football compared to basketball not to mention in football the recruiting is much larger due to more schollies/players on a football team compared to a basketball team.

The only thing I wished is OUinsider would get a basketball only person to really keep up with the basketball topics and recruiting. Hale can't do it all even though he tries.

I've seen numerous basketball updates recently on OUinsider so I have no clue as to what you are referring to.
It is funny because as soon as when there is an update over there someone (usually one in particular) comes over here and reports it immediately almost word for word usually by the very same people who trash that site.

Most of us came from over there and many, many of us still use that board as well. I didn't come over here to get better or any coverage but to still see the familiar posters who I have had discussions/conversations on the LN board and respect.
This is the only basketball only board now. The LN board over there is now trash because of this very good site, thank goodness.

Is OUinsider more football? Sure it is. There is just so much more info to give out there on football compared to basketball not to mention in football the recruiting is much larger due to more schollies/players on a football team compared to a basketball team.

The only thing I wished is OUinsider would get a basketball only person to really keep up with the basketball topics and recruiting. Hale can't do it all even though he tries.

Agreed. I think that site would support someone that did nothing but men's and women's hoops. There is a big need for that right now imo.

OUInsider has basically turned into another version of SoonerSports.com. Hale is a mouthpiece for the SID.

Exactly what I told the head man in an e-mail over two years ago, Tundra. James does a great job covering football, but he's spread too thin and doesn't have the time required to do basketball justice. OU has two of the top BB programs in the country and both deserve more.

Thankfully, OUHoops is filling much of that void. The only thing missing is a staff reporter, and even that may not be in the too distant future.

Back