Wow, James Hale

Hale is a mouthpiece for the SID.
Thank you.

Thankfully, OUHoops is filling much of that void. The only thing missing is a staff reporter, and even that may not be in the too distant future.
I think BT is doing a heckuva job as an amateur reporter. His latest FREE report is more professional than the rubbish that's put out by a certain pay website.

I think BT is doing a heckuva job as an amateur reporter. His latest FREE report is more professional than the rubbish that's put out by a certain pay website.

I agree, Sid, BT is doing a great job. OUHoops is also fortunate to have a few other members (DM for example) who bring a wealth of information to this site. I'm talking about a reporter who could attend AAU events and high school games, interview recruits and players, etc. That's still somewhat of a dream, but it's not out of the whelm of possibilities. BT is studying to be a doctor. I'm amazed that he finds the time to do so much here now.

I agree, Sid, BT is doing a great job. OUHoops is also fortunate to have a few other members (DM for example) who bring a wealth of information to this site. I'm talking about a reporter who could attend AAU events and high school games, interview recruits and players, etc. That's still somewhat of a dream, but it's not out of the whelm of possibilities. BT is studying to be a doctor. I'm amazed that he finds the time to do so much here now.

Have you seen his grades?

The professors wonder why he always shows up late and wears that red wig all the time in class.

I blame this website.

Elmer Fudd, is that you?

:ez-laugh: Just checking to see if you were on your toes, Oscar.

Seriously, I have no idea what I was thinking? Realm would have been a better word, but still doesn't fit too well. Thanks for the heads up.

Back