#18 OU at #14 Indiana 5:30 3/25 on ESPN2

Soonercuda

Reaction score
Our Sooners will have to get off to a better start and generally just play better overall to beat a very good Indiana team. Can they do it? I'd say yes. We're talking about a team that beat UT twice and lost just four games in Big 12 play. We all know they haven't been quite the same since they lost that final regular season game at Kansas. Maybe they'll get their mojo back tonight.

I hope the officials don't allow the game to be as physical as the ISU/Stanford game was.

would love to see payton go off like emily ryan today.

Be nice to have a game where the threes are falling from the very beginning, we have had several of those, and not a 2/14 from 3 at halftime and down 11

Man IU is big… and can shoot the 3.

Better start than the other game. Hopefully we can keep the TO’s down and handle their size.

6’3 GUARD…😳

Pretty solid 2nd qtr. Getting worked over by refs on fouls… think we’ve had 4 both qtrs and iu only 1 or 2

Yup.. 8-2 on fouls

Looked like IU wanted to slow it down on offense and make sure they got back on defense and keep us out of the tempo we like. They did that but we were able to make them take nothing but contested shots.

Had to change over to Sooner audio broadcast… espn was iu homers

Obviously want win… but man SC is just on another level…

Good 3rd but had a chance to pull ahead more. Obviously finish strong

Much like the men, some of these girls have a very low basketball IQ...Let Ind get their brains beat out by USC

Much like the men, some of these girls have a very low basketball IQ...Let Ind get their brains beat out by USC
True… unfortunately the end score won’t be the game… ah well

lol I do feel better about the direction of the women’s team vs men though.

Just couldn’t stop Holmes in the 4th quarter. After we got behind late I thought we rushed and panicked a bit and that was the end for us.

Just emphasizes what we all know….we have good guards but like a lot of teams we need a skilled center and there aren’t enough of them to go around. Hopefully Jennie’s success will make us attractive to one.

bummer watching it slowly slip away. knew it was over when she was 0-7 and drills a baseline jumper. but yeah, if we had a center, skylar uses less energy on defense. maybe offense looks better down the stretch. different story if played in norman. gg hoosiers.

Back