2 Things I see

Navy2004

Reaction score
1. This is not a good combination of players. Just not a good blend.
A. You have a big man that doesn't know how to get in the middle and act like one.
B. You have a player that wants to be a superstar but, doesn't want to put forth the effort to do so.
C. You have 2 upper classman that are giving there all and everybody is watching.
2. HEART......I don't see it right now.....

C. You have 2 upper classman that are giving there all and everybody is watching.

I feel very, very sorry that Tony's senior season is playing out like this. I hope he pulls Willie aside, and manages to talk some sense into him.

Please stop with the rumors about OU players

Last edited by a moderator:
As good as WW is I would rather have to play as a team and lose talent than letting other teammates see him divide them....

A. You have a big man that doesn't know how to get in the middle and act like one.
B. You have a player that wants to be a superstar but, doesn't want to put forth the effort to do so.
2. HEART......I don't see it right now.....[/QUOTE

Very good post ! One thing that is going to hurt this team more than anything is the lack of big men. You can't play with good teams if you don't have a post game.

2. HEART......I don't see it right now.....

You also have guards who shoot, shoot shoot, and will not feed the POST or look over the Post, when they are open, So why would any post want to play the middle knowing they will touch the ball?

Back