2010 C Aziz Ndiaye, 7-0 , 240

If Duke is seriously recruiting a JUCO, then he must be friggin' good or they must be getting desperate to start winning games. Have a feeling that Duke is not recruiting him heavily...not becuase he isn't talented, but because I just have never heard of them doing it. Can you even get in to Duke from a JUCO? Just asking!

Just searching for more info. Here's what his high school coach said about him in 2007....

“He has great size and good athletic ability,” Vaughn said. “He’s ferocious on the boards. He just goes after every rebound like it’s his. He’s a super hard worker everyday.”

“He doesn’t have a polished low post game,” he continued. “He plays a little bit more outside because he has good mobility. Aziz has a huge wingspan and is very good around the rim. Rebounding and defensively, he’s excellent.”

Also found where he averaged 2.3 blocks per game his freshman year.

Last edited:
Here is on article on him last year that was in Dime Magazine. A 7-1 Ben Wallace? Wow.........

5fea105b06.jpg

Last edited:
If Duke is seriously recruiting a JUCO, then he must be friggin' good or they must be getting desperate to start winning games. Have a feeling that Duke is not recruiting him heavily...not becuase he isn't talented, but because I just have never heard of them doing it. Can you even get in to Duke from a JUCO? Just asking!

I don't know of Duke ever bringing in a juco guy for a visit, far less signing one. That says alot about this kid. Doesn't seem to be your run of the mill juco guy.

Aziz went for 10 and 18 against the US in the Nike Global Challenge last year.

We need this guy. Hopefully he sees that he can step in and possibly start here.

Back