2025 Recruiting Thread

Hadn’t seen it mentioned that he might reclassify. That would be huge if we could get him and Atak in the same class. Would really help our frontcourt which is probably the weaker part of the team right now

Gonna commit in Jan.

Staff feels good.

Providence visit on the 21st (close to home)

Creighton plays a lot on east coast.

Thanks for update Coach!

Would be a big time get. OUI insider mentioned he has only been in the states for 2 years. Hopefully location isn’t much of a factor.

I have no idea how accurate a report it is but I read that OE is committing in January and it's down to PC and OU.

Brody Lusk on the OU Rivals site is putting in a future cast for OU and Oswin Erhunmwunse for the 24 class. Awesome W for Moser and hopefully a good sign for OU BBall NIL.

LOL. Yeah, seemed always too good to be true. Thought it weird that OU bball NIL could out-bid anybody for a 5 star big. Oh well fun while it lasted!

Money talks. Gotta get the NIL coffers up.
Definitely is true in regards to Basketball NIL but we're going up against Creighton and Providence here. OU should be able to allocate funds to outbid those schools for a BBall recruit.

Not creighton. Basketball the only show in town.

I’ve been told There are some rumors of Porter leaving if this run continues. I think it’s being used against us.

I have heard none of those rumors but that has turned some heads.

I’ve been told There are some rumors of Porter leaving if this run continues. I think it’s being used against us.

Leaving for a better job? That doesn't seem that likely.

Geez… buzz kill

Sounds like the kind of thing a recruit says when you're trying to pretend it's not about the money, when it's about the money.

Sounds like the kind of thing a recruit says when you're trying to pretend it's not about the money, when it's about the money.
Agreed… but still trying to understand how Creighton comes up with more money

Agreed… but still trying to understand how Creighton comes up with more money
Creighton has a fervent fanbase and its arena seats more than 17K.

I would think Coach Moser could have a one-on-one talk with the young man and put those rumors to bed.

Back