2025 Recruiting Thread

Sounds like he was using us to get better deal. Just my opinion though.

My read and A) I'm not really in basketball mode B) I'll probably be told I'm wrong (maybe I am):

Oswin himself has wanted Providence for a long, long while now. The people around him either wanted someone else or used other programs (OU/Creighton/GT/whoever) to drive up his price for Providence.

Moser/OU will be fine. Obviously.

Last edited:
According to OUInsider they are saying OU is paying the most but not guaranteeing a starting spot.

OU is going to have to get over this "we don't want to pay the most" for prospects. It hurts them in football and will in basketball, as well.

In the NIL Era, they need to increase their coffers. Bigly.

OU is going to have to get over this "we don't want to pay the most" for prospects. It hurts them in football and will in basketball, as well.

In the NIL Era, they need to increase their coffers. Bigly.
OU is offering the most for this guy but that doesn't matter to him.

When discussing his recruitment, Khamenia has only completed one official visit to Gonzaga back in October. He plans on taking more official visits in the spring and says Illinois, Oklahoma, UCLA, USC, and Virginia are a few of the schools he will consider when scheduling dates.

Oklahoma: "Porter Moser came by my school to talk with my high school coach. It was a great talk. He has great energy. He wants the most out of his players and they have a great support system at the school. He tells me to be a winner and an energy guy for them."

Seems too early for 2026, so I'll mention here that small forward Dothan Ijadimbola out of Minneapolis is reportedly making an unofficial visit to OU tomorrow. He's said to be a top 50 prospect.

Just curious, this thread has a lot of notes on offers and visits and such. Do we know guys that we are seriously after and have a shot with? Or who does Moser seriously want? Outside of the whole Oswin saga, it feels like 2025 has been hard to nail down what direction we’re going. Wasn’t sure if any of the more well-connected posters might have some additional info on that

Back