#25 OU vs UAPB at McCasland 7pm CST on ESPN+

Fun to see this squad just overwhelm teams that are not as talented as they are. Cannot wait for that matchup against UNC.

Is it just me or does Soares look like David Godbold out there? Maybe it’s the headband

Also has it really been 11 years since we’ve had a game at the field house. Seems like a couple years ago

this irked me. there’s no way it was 11 years ago. and it wasn’t, pretty sure it was 10. lol. i remember going to a game there with buddy and cousins on the roster, but it was a night game. the graphic they showed was a game on 12.31.12 that was last played there. i know i didn’t go to a nye game there at night. the attendance on soonerstats.com shows 2,751. on 12.5.13, there was an attendance of 2,300. played the same team, texas a&m corpus christi.

anyway, just wish we had some true road games before january. good to see uzan find his shot. hopefully soares is next. oweh, what a jump this dude has made. keep it rolling.

this irked me. there’s no way it was 11 years ago. and it wasn’t, pretty sure it was 10. lol. i remember going to a game there with buddy and cousins on the roster, but it was a night game. the graphic they showed was a game on 12.31.12 that was last played there. i know i didn’t go to a nye game there at night. the attendance on soonerstats.com shows 2,751. on 12.5.13, there was an attendance of 2,300. played the same team, texas a&m corpus christi.

anyway, just wish we had some true road games before january. good to see uzan find his shot. hopefully soares is next. oweh, what a jump this dude has made. keep it rolling.

At UNC (in North Carolina) will
Be a true road game!

Providence will be a tough opponent, they have some good guards and are pretty scrappy

Rewatching and Darthard’s defense was tremendous tonight.

Yeah it’s probably time to pull the plug like Kruger did on Trey Phipps a few years ago. I admire Moser for giving him a chance to succeed.

His minutes should go to Cooper.

Cooper can't give emergency 5 man min ..

that is what a 3rd Center is for ..

I thought Moser said there was gonna be a lot of people there that aren't students but they were just wanting to prioritize the students. Dean the dream was on the Animal and said there was gonna be a lot of alumni there.

During the broadcast, they showed that the attendance was ~3,600, with 3,000 of those being students.

During the broadcast, they showed that the attendance was ~3,600, with 3,000 of those being students.

3,124 students
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/BPrzybylo/status/1730415975177027855?s=20[/TWEET]

500 or so non students

this was staff alums special guests and some VIP donors ..

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1730452955214586181?s=20[/TWEET]

It's so nice to blow out teams instead of making excuses. Hopefully Godwin will be back for the next game, he is a key piece. Moore looks like a 1st rd NBA pick to me.

It's so nice to blow out teams instead of making excuses. Hopefully Godwin will be back for the next game, he is a key piece. Moore looks like a 1st rd NBA pick to me.

Sam has Covid. He’ll be back at practice today.

Pump those nba breaks!

Yeah it’s probably time to pull the plug like Kruger did on Trey Phipps a few years ago. I admire Moser for giving him a chance to succeed.

His minutes should go to Cooper.

I agree. Northweather mostly just stands behind the arc waiting for an open shot. At his size that's inexcusable. He's another Matt Freeman, IMO. I know he's just a freshman though, so perhaps some tolerance for him until next season, but seeing that he's prob the tallest guy on the team, he should try to develop his post game some!

I agree. Northweather mostly just stands behind the arc waiting for an open shot. At his size that's inexcusable. He's another Matt Freeman, IMO. I know he's just a freshman though, so perhaps some tolerance for him until next season, but seeing that he's prob the tallest guy on the team, he should try to develop his post game some!

don't want him to clog the lane when we have the drivers we do

Well done, students! Sounded very rowdy on the radio.

But to call that "a record" is a joke. Students used to have the entire west side in the early days of the building, and I know the first sellouts under Bliss were driven by kids hoofing it down from the dorms.....not donors making the drive.

I was a bit skeptical when announced, but it seems like they hit it out of the park. A great event that quite frankly wouldn’t have been the same as part of the season ticket package. If it can carry over some enthusiasm to the LNC, then I hope they do it every year.

I was a bit skeptical when announced, but it seems like they hit it out of the park. A great event that quite frankly wouldn’t have been the same as part of the season ticket package. If it can carry over some enthusiasm to the LNC, then I hope they do it every year.

Same. Worth sacrificing a who-cares game to market to the lazy students imo. Hope we get some buy-in from them

Back