#25 OU vs UAPB at McCasland 7pm CST on ESPN+

Toby says Godwin is sick. So far Northweather is not covering himself in glory.

I guess this is the perfect game for Godwin to miss but I just hope this is all he misses. I don’t see him on bench and clear that announcers were told to just say he was not available tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toby says Godwin is sick. So far Northweather is not covering himself in glory.

Well, I wonder why TV people couldn’t just say that. Hopefully minor and he’ll be back next game. But I feel better now.

Northweather needs to get good enough to give us a couple of minutes per half. He can shoot but coaches need to keep drilling him on footwork.

Moore, third time is a charm.

I know some of you don't like it but its APB.. i like they're trying new stuff at least

Northweather is poor at defense.

Yeah it’s probably time to pull the plug like Kruger did on Trey Phipps a few years ago. I admire Moser for giving him a chance to succeed.

His minutes should go to Cooper.

Yeah it’s probably time to pull the plug like Kruger did on Trey Phipps a few years ago. I admire Moser for giving him a chance to succeed.

His minutes should go to Cooper.

This is how being a successful coach unfortunately has to be..

There was periods of bad defense that half but they still dominated and are on pace to hold this team to the 60s. Overall pretty solid half.

Nice to see Uzan shooting it well. His release looks really good tonight - like last year.

There really is not much to say about this. Solid basketball. They play a few minutes of bad defense then recover to go up 30+

APB is not a good team but they can score. OU is up about 30.

Uzan is one point away from making it 6 of the 9 players on the court in double figures.

Upcoming game against providence looks like it could be a tough one. A full house, home court advantage would be nice.

The scout team guys getting in late made the score look different than the game was. But scored over 100.

I think they wanted a no def track meet for the fans. Just my opinion. I didn’t watch except last 4 mins.

Fun. Big jalon moore fan. I liked soares earlier in the year but hes fading out. Mccollum is awesome

I think they wanted a no def track meet for the fans. Just my opinion. I didn’t watch except last 4 mins.

Defense was better for most of the game although there was a few possessions where it was bad. The last 4 minutes was just the backups playing.

Fun. Big jalon moore fan. I liked soares earlier in the year but hes fading out. Mccollum is awesome

Moore is really impressive. Hoping he has an alondes Williams type season where he reaches heights not seen at his last stop.

Soares played well in San Diego woithout scoring much. Had some heart hustle and hardwood plays that may have been the difference against usc.

Is it just me or does Soares look like David Godbold out there? Maybe it’s the headband

Also has it really been 11 years since we’ve had a game at the field house. Seems like a couple years ago

Back