#25 OU vs UAPB at McCasland 7pm CST on ESPN+

Cooper can't give emergency 5 man min ..

that is what a 3rd Center is for ..

I agree. He will be needed and I am hoping he can give us some quality minutes when that happens. I thought he did fine against USC. Coaches just need to keep working with him and get his feet moving. He has some talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Northweather mostly just stands behind the arc waiting for an open shot. At his size that's inexcusable. He's another Matt Freeman, IMO. I know he's just a freshman though, so perhaps some tolerance for him until next season, but seeing that he's prob the tallest guy on the team, he should try to develop his post game some!

I see it...but this is his 2nd yr at OU...He supposedly can hit the 3 and had at least 2 chances and didn't pull the trigger. Hopefully that's just him and not coach telling him no, I thought they said Moser was telling him to shoot.

The difference between him and Goodwin, just in energy and confidence is huge in my opinion...

I see it...but this is his 2nd yr at OU...He supposedly can hit the 3 and had at least 2 chances and didn't pull the trigger. Hopefully that's just him and not coach telling him no, I thought they said Moser was telling him to shoot.

The difference between him and Goodwin, just in energy and confidence is huge in my opinion...

coach yelled at him to shoot it ..

I agree. Northweather mostly just stands behind the arc waiting for an open shot. At his size that's inexcusable. He's another Matt Freeman, IMO. I know he's just a freshman though, so perhaps some tolerance for him until next season, but seeing that he's prob the tallest guy on the team, he should try to develop his post game some!

100%

At his size physicality, rebounding, and at least some post game needs to be his priority. Hitting 3s is great but again for a 6-11 dude needs to be an extra. Hoping he figures it out. He looked like he had next to no confidence last night, and the game was moving around him like he was in molasses.

Defend, rebound, don’t turn it over, and don’t commit dumb fouls. He focuses there, he’ll play a ton. If not, he won’t see much more time.

I think we'll see more of these type of games in the next couple years.

I hope whatever the project is going to be on North Park that it has a similar vibe to that only a bit bigger obviously. The LNC just has no real shot at being a great environment consistently because of how it's built and where it's located.

Also i want one of them shirts. Those were sharp

Cooper can't give emergency 5 man min ..

that is what a 3rd Center is for ..

Jaylon Moore gives you the five man minute with Soares at the 4. Cooper gets Soares minutes.

That way you keep the most talented players on the floor. Soares and Moore seem good enough to hold their own on the boards.

Back