-Cade had 18
-Fitzgerald showed signs of life
-TMG played well
-They won

The Bad
-OU got outrebounded by an 0-8 basketball team
-OU gave up 15 offensive rebounds to an 0-8 basketball team
-OU was losing by 6 or 7 in the second half to an 0-8 basketball team
-This OU team is the worst rebounding team I have ever seen at OU, and I have been following since about 1994

But, they won and that's whats important.

Last edited:
I heard Nicholls State was 0-8. Is that correct?

We get it bigabd, they're not very good. ;)

I heard Nicholls State was 0-8. Is that correct?

We get it bigabd, they're not very good. ;)

I listed 6 positive things and 4 negative ones... thats an improving ratio from the past few games. :)

1 game this season we will learn to box out, i guarantee it.

Big at least you stated some of the positive things this time. You are making improvement. Since you have stated that this is one of the worst teams you seen in awhile. Care to make a prediction on OU's overall record this year. I mean with your insight and all. Surely you already know what's going to happen to this team. I'm just curious how you think we're going to finish. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:)

Big at least you stated some of the positive things this time. You are making improvement. Since you have stated that this is one of the worst teams you seen in awhile. Care to make a prediction on OU's overall record this year. I mean with your insight and all. Surely you already know what's going to happen to this team. I'm just curious how you think we're going to finish. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:)

^
|
|
|

I found our Traber!

:ez-roll: You found our Traber. Well good for you. Do you care to make a prediction on the season Antonio. I'm being serious man. Tell us what you think you know. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I think we will be good! But I don't think I know much...

That's exactly the type of answer I expected. Have a great night man. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Faithful Sooner has returned full-force to post-cop mode, so you guys had better starting posting 100% optimistic content, or you'll have to answer for it (hint: it's a good idea to end each post with a pro-OU exclamation in all-caps -- SOONERZ ROOL!! or the like).

Begin living up to his exacting standards of fandom, or you may rest assured you will live to rue the day.

Faithful Sooner has returned full-force to post-cop mode, so you guys had better starting posting 100% optimistic content, or you'll have to answer for it (hint: it's a good idea to end each post with a pro-OU exclamation in all-caps -- SOONERZ ROOL!! or the like).

Begin living up to his exacting standards of fandom, or you may rest assured you will live to rue the day.

Well, three losses so far isn't very good, but we're young. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!

:ez-roll: It sure has been a long time sky since I've heard from you. Thanks for the kind compliments. NOT! Here's some more exclamation points just for you. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU VUE DOG! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap

:ez-roll: It sure has been a long time sky since I've heard from you. Thanks for the kind compliments. NOT! Here's some more exclamation points just for you. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU VUE DOG! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap

FaithfulSooner, can you please explain to a rube like me why you expected the response I gave? No need to be coy about it. I can take it. Thanks in advance.

The Bad
-OU got outrebounded by an 0-8 basketball team
-OU gave up 15 offensive rebounds to an 0-8 basketball team

These are embarrassing stats. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!

Last edited:
Tony it's all good. I just wanted your honest opinion on what you thought our record would be. Give me numbers. No flames intended. I'm not being coy and I don't think you're a rube. By the way Jim Traber is horrible. I know you and I don't agree on much, but can't you think of someone better. This guy doesn't know more than most fifth graders. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I suspect we agree on more than you think. Years ago, frustrated at the level of negativity on the "big" OU message boards, combined with the disappearance of OU Homer's great board, a few of us created our own, called the "Knee-Jerk Free OU Hoops" message board. It is still out there, many of the posters there now post on this board. That place is a wasteland now, BTW.

I think if you read my posts you'll find I am one of the most optimistic and entusiastic Sooner basketball fans around. I just don't agree with shouting down those that disagree with us. We need fans of all stripes. abd and skyvue and TU may not be your type of OU fan, they may not be my type of OU fan, but they are OU fans, and the only thing that grates on me is the implication that they are somehow happy when the basketball program is not successful. They aren't cheering when Kansas beats OU, I can tell you that.

edit: sorry for hijacking your thread, abd. back to business...

Last edited:
Back