A few thoughts....

ben

Reaction score
1. Texas Tech deserved to win this game JUST like we deserved to win at Texas A and M. The difference is they survived a monumental collapse and we didnt.

2. That Darko guy probably played his best game he'll ever play.

3. We lost the game in the final 3 minutes of the first half.

4. Should have called another timeout before throwing it in to a covered TMG

5. Tiny played well but his body language is still disturbingly down.

6. We MISSED cade tonight.

7. Willie showed some stuff but MAN I wish he had hit that three..

The end. Let's regroup and move on...

Why we did not drive to the hole and draw a foul at worse, I don't understand. Both on the willie 3 and on the inbounds...why not screen for someone cutting down and at try for a layup or foul? That way, you're shooting for 2 with one to tie at worst.

Why we did not drive to the hole and draw a foul at worse, I don't understand. Both on the willie 3 and on the inbounds...why not screen for someone cutting down and at try for a layup or foul? That way, you're shooting for 2 with one to tie at worst.

yeah bc its that easy

Willie is really being done in by his injury, he's lost that explosiveness. We need to rest him

I thought Tiny showed a lot of fire and desire tonight. Did he get down at times yes but he kept battling, I loved seeing him get on the floor for that loose ball late. He battled hard down low and overall had his best game since OSU.

1.) The 3 point shot by Crocker with 25 seconds on the shot clock and down by 7 was a horrible choice and shows the intelligence (or lack thereof) of this team.

2.) This was the first game I saw Gallon hustle, so it seems like maybe he's going to be better than a bench player for us.

3.) Truthfully, this loss is on Pledger and Fitz. Had they played, we win.

4.) TMG looked exhausted and seemed content with letting others take the shots. This team needs him to look to score first and to pass 2nd if we want to win.

5.) I wish Cade would realize after the first 3 missed 3 point shots that tonight isn't his night and pass the ball to someone else.

6.) This is the worst offensive rebounding team I've seen in Norman in a loooooooooonnnnnngggg time.

7.) As bad as tonight was, we can still win in Stillwater, but I don't expect it. In fact, I expect we only win 2 of our remaining games unless Pledger and Fitz are reinstated this week or early next.

8.) Willis needs to consider transferring to a smaller school...he is not Big 12 material. Sorry.

1) Need to take our lumps and start building for next season. Barring a tourney championship, this team is not going to the NCAA's now. I love Crock just as much as anybody else, but he is just as much to blame "at times" this year, thus causing the team to be like this.

2) Either play Willis or sit Willis. I am tired of test driving the car, either buy it or don't.

3) Love Cade's D and attitude, but when he is off, he needs to put the guns down.

4) Fitz and Pledger should feel worse than anybody about this loss tonight.

5) Capel got out-coached again. I like that he is young and is energetic, but he does NOT know how to work the refs like the other 11 coaches in this league. He also has a questionable offensive strategy with the team he has right now.

6) Gallon played his best game in almost a month. It could however of been much better, and he will improve.

7) I cannot stand the player intro song they selected this year...it is no bueno.

8) It sickens me that this season got off to such a crappy start (VCU-Great Alaska Shootout), it will be the ultimate downfall of this team, IMO.

9) I will take the rest of this season with a grain of salt. This upcoming schedule is brutal. However, I will be going to the Big 12 tourney like I have been for the past 11 years straight.

Sorry for the long rant....Boomer.
:tinypower

I think we also should have tried to drive the lane and get a foul on the last play of the game. However, we probably wouldn't have gotten a call anyway. Did anyone else notice that both times we made a comeback, that the refs then took the game back in their hands, and then all of a sudden Tech had a wide lead again? They weren't missing fts.

Back