Aggies vs Hawks

Sam

Reaction score
A&M currently is and I expect them to continue to give KU all they want.
Sloan appears to be lighting them up but I wouldn't really know since they just now switched over from Nova vs UCONN.

Big clumsy Cole just got away with body checking Dash Harris on a drive, no call.

Two Kansas players just fouled and injured Dash Harris (broken tailbone) and no foul was called.

Yep and then a Morris twin flopped like he was shot with a BB gun and Davis got called for a foul.

Good to see Harris is up and OK after that injustice that was done to him.

Sloan with a big bucket right before the half and Collins bricked a wide open three to end the half.
Aggies 32, Hawks 30.

Anybody watching this game needs to turn the damn channel and watch the lady sooners!!!!

Anybody watching this game needs to turn the damn channel and watch the lady sooners!!!!

Yuck.

Rather watch a bunch of 60 year old men hoop it up, then women's hoops. Can't do it.

This is just pettiness on my part, but I can't stand that A&M has fielded a better basketball team than we have this year. OU basketball should never be behind A&M.

I hate to rip on a 95 year old man, but Musberger's over the top hokey crap is getting really old.

Jayhawks win again, Stillwater and Columbia are pretty much the only challenges left on the KU schedule.

Jayhawks win again, Stillwater and Columbia are pretty much the only challenges left on the KU schedule.

Uhhhh, KState is a huge challenge.
Gotta respect what Turgeon has done with that A&M team. I didn't think they'd be this good. They are tough as nails. Big 12 COY IMO.

You guys already beat them in Manhattan, I really doubt if they can win Lawrence.

You guys already beat them in Manhattan, I really doubt if they can win Lawrence.

KSU has won more in Lawrence in the last 20 years than in Manhattan.
And to say playing the #7 team in the country anywhere isn't even a challenge is silly. I'd rather play at Mizzou and at OSU than home vs KSU this year.

Trying to compliment your team and you still get upset dang.
Cheno water is wet, thoughts?

Uhhhh, KState is a huge challenge.
Gotta respect what Turgeon has done with that A&M team. I didn't think they'd be this good. They are tough as nails. Big 12 COY IMO.

LOL Cheno do you still think Collins is the definitive National POY? 7 points on 2 for 9 shooting, 1 assist and 5 turnovers isn't helping your credibility much at this point...

Back