Arkansas

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
just got a good win over 10-0 Missouri State. Rotnei Clarke sealed the deal with 5 points to end the game in OT. They have won every game since coming to Norman....five straight. If they get Fortson back, or even if they don't they may end up having a good season.

Their next game is at home against Baylor. Should be an interesting one.

That is going to be a huge one for them. If they're truly going to turn things around they need to win that one.

Meanwhile, one of the teams that beat them on their home court, South Alabama, goes to Florida and upsets the Gators.

Arky owes us for their implosion last season. Maybe they can get it together come conference season....

Arkansas also plays Texas again in two weeks. It's on their home floor for the 2nd year in a row. Not quite sure why they get to do that. All I know is that it will be a massacre this time. Fortson was doing everything right when Arkansas beat us and Texas last year. I don't see it happening again.

I dont really care if they beat Baylor or not since both teams are on our schedule, but it should be an interesting game featuring two kids from Oklahoma.

I don't know if anybody saw the highlights of this game last night, but the kid that scored the bucket at the buzzer to send it to OT was Caleb Patterson, the 7-footer from Ringwood, Oklahoma.

Arkansas also plays Texas again in two weeks. It's on their home floor for the 2nd year in a row. Not quite sure why they get to do that. All I know is that it will be a massacre this time. Fortson was doing everything right when Arkansas beat us and Texas last year. I don't see it happening again.

I dont really care if they beat Baylor or not since both teams are on our schedule, but it should be an interesting game featuring two kids from Oklahoma.

After we played and almost beat them at Austin in 2006 they broke the original contract to schedule someone else. So they agreed to play us twice at home when they renewed.

I don't know if anybody saw the highlights of this game last night, but the kid that scored the bucket at the buzzer to send it to OT was Caleb Patterson, the 7-footer from Ringwood, Oklahoma.

Yeah, Ricardo Patton signed him at Colorado, but Bzedelik didn't want him. Has a chance to be like the Ramsdell kid that played at TU.

Back