Back from Vegas - Championship Odds

campbest

Reaction score
Notable teams from the Bellagio sports book (I had a great time, just in case anyone was worried)

KU - 4/1
Louisville - 13/2
Michigan State - 10/1
Duke - 15/1
Missouri - 15/1
Kentucky - 9/2
UNC - 18/1
Texas - 18/1
Oklahoma - 40/1
Kansas State - 100/1
Oklahoma State - 100/1
Baylor - 80/1

If there are any other teams you're interested in, I can post. Some of this is online, however.

Notable teams from the Bellagio sports book (I had a great time, just in case anyone was worried)

KU - 4/1
Louisville - 13/2
Michigan State - 10/1
Duke - 15/1
Missouri - 15/1
Kentucky - 9/2
UNC - 18/1
Texas - 18/1
Oklahoma - 40/1
Kansas State - 100/1
Oklahoma State - 100/1
Baylor - 80/1

If there are any other teams you're interested in, I can post. Some of this is online, however.

very surprised that Louisville and Missouri have better odds to win the national championship than UT. I have lots of respect for Missouri but don't they belong in the odd range with KSU, OSU and Baylor?

KU - 4/1
Louisville - 13/2
Michigan State - 10/1
Duke - 15/1
Missouri - 15/1
Kentucky - 9/2
UNC - 18/1
Texas - 18/1
Oklahoma - 40/1
Kansas State - 100/1
Oklahoma State - 100/1
Baylor - 80/1

Whats up with Missouri. Those odds seem way too low. Is Missouri projected to be better than OU this year? I would have thought the Big XII was ranked as follows:

KU
OU or Texas
Texas or OU
Missouri (at best, but I could see A&M, OSU and possibly even another north team sliding into this spot).

I noticed that the other day, we were trying to figure out the same thing.

KU is going to be really good.

KU - 4/1
Louisville - 13/2
Michigan State - 10/1
Duke - 15/1
Missouri - 15/1
Kentucky - 9/2
UNC - 18/1
Texas - 18/1
Oklahoma - 40/1
Kansas State - 100/1
Oklahoma State - 100/1
Baylor - 80/1

Thanks! I hope you won some money. I'll be at the Palazzo in two weeks. 40 to 1? Interesting.

Thanks! I hope you won some money. I'll be at the Palazzo in two weeks. 40 to 1? Interesting.

Just got back from the Venetian Sid. Be sure to hop over from the Palazzo pool deck to the Venetian side to hit a little Tao Beach!!!!

New club at encore! called XS....really, really cool. Check it out.

Seems like Vegas is also giving the Big 12 some serious respect.

Back