Bench Warren.....

Looking4#8

Reaction score
I don't care if we win again but he is a waste this year. No NBA in his future right now. He consistently drives into trouble or throws a terrible pass. I'd rather try Ray or ANYONE else at this point. He is Great in his own mind, IMO. Not hating on him but just stating the facts as I see them.

If he will not play within the offense than bench him. Of course, I am not sure what our offense is. That may be part of the problem. We played 10 games with 1 post, than went to 2 posts. Who knows wtf we are running.

i agree the most overrated player in the ncaa............. wish him well and i support him, but the truth is the truth....

IM not going to say he is a waste but if he is going to keep forcing turnovers then he need to set for a while. He is killing us tonight. Problem is we dont have anyone to bring in that is anymore effective.

I agree with you. His body language is terrible. He acts like he doesn't care. He's killing your team on both ends of the floor. It is painful to watch.

Why the **** is he still in the game? He turns it over every time he touches the damn ball.

Warren's basketball IQ is very very low. Dude makes very poor decisions and only has one move, the stutter step in the lane while bringing the ball down to his hip where midgets can strip him followed by the, "I'm a superstar and yelled, where's my call, ref!?"

is there anyway we can have him just hang back on the defensive end, at least then we might get a shot off.

willie is costing himself a ton of money. he IS not nba material, not even close!

Willie either is or is not NBA material. If, as you claim, he is not then he isn't costing himself a ton of money.

Last edited:
Again, he has made a couple of plays but then he jacks a 3 point shot with 28 seconds on the shot clock. DUMB. I really would rather just play the year with someone who will play team ball. He is all about himself.

I love Warren, but that 3 with 1 minute to go and all the times he didn't pass just shows me he is playing for the NBA. He is trying for the highlight play and killing our team game in the process.

Great layup but poor reaction/showboating afterwards

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, he has made a couple of plays but then he jacks a 3 point shot with 28 seconds on the shot clock. DUMB. I really would rather just play the year with someone who will play team ball. He is all about himself.

So many players today are what I call, "and 1" basketball players and it's all about their pride and selfish bball. Warren shooting that last three is exactly that, tit for tat dumb shot without awareness of what the team needs.

Warren!! You played no D on that last play!! Atleast get the rebound... The dude tried to take an off balance charge... Danget!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
While he didn't play very well at times, I can't fault his effort in the second half tonight.

Back