Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

year 1 patience is a virtue almost made the tourney, year 2 Patience is a virtue but watched too much bad basketball..Year 3 patience will begin to wear thin if the same product is on display next season..

100% agree .

Please fire everybody, I don't care if everybody transfers. I can't take any more. This is disgusting basketball. OU deserves better. What a travesty. How much more pain can we take?

some one should tell boone that if they win about 50 more games in a row they can be big brother

Lol exactly…. Course announcers funny don’t say the overall record…

Next year going to try and just watch. I’m expecting us to be not much better so I guess anything better will be a positive

Please fire everybody, I don't care if everybody transfers. I can't take any more. This is disgusting basketball. OU deserves better. What a travesty. How much more pain can we take?

I agree. We are the worst team with the worst coach. No need to wait and see. We can all see this program is going nowhere with Moser. He’s in over his head. He should go back to the minor leagues.

Well guys it’s been a frustrating season but I really enjoyed coming on here and discussing Sooner Basketball with all of you. One thing I have learned is that people vent and blow off steam in different ways and if you are going to let every post you disagree with upset you the experience on the board is not going to be very good. See you guys late. Have a great Spring and Summer, cya in the fall.

For the first time since 1965-66, the University of Oklahoma has had losing seasons in both football and men's basketball in the same school year.

And losing to OSU three times in the same season is a firing offense. Joe C.'s not going to do it, as we'll owe the current coach $9 million now and $6 million after April 1. But losing to the Pokes three times in one season is unacceptable.

Ill remember and like TG. TG just isnt a starter in big 12. He has heart and tried hard, just couldnt move fast to stay out of foul trouble plus the bias against ou while exiting doesn't help.

Not a fan of his brother. Just wasnt good enough.

I'm not a hill guy.

GS is not as good as we think he is. He gets points on a last place team.. why is that? Bc not a lot of other options.

Would take hill and GS again but they have shown that they are not good enough to rely on very much to win in big 12

Last edited:
Easily one of the 5 worst teams/seasons of the past 35+ years in Norman. The last Capel team was worse. Maybe the first Lon team too.

This team lost at home to Sam Houston on opening night and never passed the eye test again after that. Yes, some close losses. But if you play 30+ games it’s kinda hard to get blown out in ALL of them. A couple of random good efforts, notably Bama. This was a bad year with a bad ending. I have very little faith the Moser era is going to work out now.

Uzan, Oweh, Cooper, and Cole.

Build around those four.

Go find a really good assistant coach.

Moser needs to look in the mirror and figure out what he can do to be a better coach next season.

The million $ question is.....does PM have the humility to do that? I'm so f...ing sick of mediocre basketball. While Joe C. is an excellent AD, he has sure as hell botched two mens basketball hires. I am not holding my breath as far as next year.:mad:

For the first time since 1965-66, the University of Oklahoma has had losing seasons in both football and men's basketball in the same school year.

And losing to OSU three times in the same season is a firing offense. Joe C.'s not going to do it, as we'll owe the current coach $9 million now and $6 million after April 1. But losing to the Pokes three times in one season is unacceptable.

Especially an Oklahoma State team that isn't great. Good but not world-beaters. OU should have won at least one, instead they were embarrassed 3 times.

Who wants to start a gofundme? Can we get it to $6 mill? Haha.

Hard to be positive regarding what Moser has done here. We ve seen some of the most putrid OU bball performances in a long time this season. Perfect ending to one of the most disappointing seasons in a while.

The million $ question is.....does PM have the humility to do that? I'm so f...ing sick of mediocre basketball. While Joe C. is an excellent AD, he has sure as hell botched two mens basketball hires. I am not holding my breath as far as next year.:mad:

The girls coach is good now right? Im looking for any encouragement..

looking back now that first game really was telling how this season was going to go....

Was obvious to me at the time. People bagged on me for saying it, and I wouldn’t have reacted that way if it seemed like a fluke. But it was exactly what we saw last year, and Moser was clueless how to fix it.

Hard to be positive regarding what Moser has done here. We ve seen some of the most putrid OU bball performances in a long time this season. Perfect ending to one of the most disappointing seasons in a while.

I give porter a D+ (based on the 4 four star HS recruits and thats it). I expect him to be fired next year too.

Back