Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

Moser needs to find an offensive minded assistant this off-season not a Doc Sadler type who is defensive minded, trust me live near Omaha and his Nebraska teams never could score out of the low 50s and 60s..

The girls coach is good now right? Im looking for any encouragement..

My two great nephews are 11 &15, and they both play basketball in Houston. They both still love the Sooners, even after moving to Houston several years ago. The 11yr old just texted me and asked how OU could only score 20pts in the first half when his team averages about 35 a half. 20 points in a half, is horrible basketball....

Moser needs to find an offensive minded assistant this off-season not a Doc Sadler type who is defensive minded, trust me live near Omaha and his Nebraska teams never could score out of the low 50s and 60s..

Him and his van can head out…

My two great nephews are 11 &15, and they both play basketball in Houston. They both still love the Sooners, even after moving to Houston several years ago. The 11yr old just texted me and asked how OU could only score 20pts in the first half when his team averages about 35 a half. 20 points in a half, is horrible basketball....

Oof.. its dumbfounding

If there are shooting coaches and big men coaches.. are there also "layup coaches"? Asking for a recently deceased last place team..

Last edited:
moser needs to actively look to increase the tempo his team plays with next season

being below 250 in pace is not really acceptable ..

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ByEliLederman/status/1633690619146059777?s=20[/TWEET]

Even if he gets an invitation I hope he declines it. Save these kids more embarrassment and call it a season. Just god-awful. I'm actually happy to see the seniors go, with exception to Sherfield. We just need fresh more athletic guys to replace them. Look at OSU. They have a couple good offensive players in the rest are just athletes, and made us look incredibly bad pretty much all three games! Glad this one's over. I hope irreparable damage has not been made over the past two seasons. Hope somehow this program can at least get back to the mediocrity it was at. Can't get worse, I suppose!

Even if he gets an invitation I hope he declines it. Save these kids more embarrassment and call it a season. Just god-awful. I'm actually happy to see the seniors go, with exception to Sherfield. We just need fresh more athletic guys to replace them. Look at OSU. They have a couple good offensive players in the rest are just athletes, and made us look incredibly bad pretty much all three games! Glad this one's over. I hope irreparable damage has not been made over the past two seasons. Hope somehow this program can at least get back to the mediocrity it was at. Can't get worse, I suppose!

Our program wasn’t mediocre. We made the tournament at a higher rate than the vast majority of programs in the country. If the last two years have shown us nothing else, it should make us realize how successful Kruger, Sampson, and Tubbs were. Moser is showing us how quickly an overmatched coach can drag a non-blue blood program down.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ByEliLederman/status/1633695243617837058?s=20[/TWEET]

Our program wasn’t mediocre. We made the tournament at a higher rate than the vast majority of programs in the country. If the last two years have shown us nothing else, it should make us realize how successful Kruger, Sampson, and Tubbs were. Moser is showing us how quickly an overmatched coach can drag a non-blue blood program down.

Blunder Moser has to pull off a hail mary. Even if we make the tourney next year, itll have to look 180 degrees different or i am still not going to have trust in him and would then still rather him leave and save us a buy out.

Blunder Moser has to pull off a hail mary. Even if we make the tourney next year, itll have to look 180 degrees different or i am still not going to have trust in him and would then still rather him leave and save us a buy out.

that is crazy talk

if we make the dance next year with the core 4 young guys OU will be back to a bright future .

that is crazy talk

if we make the dance next year with the core 4 young guys OU will be back to a bright future .

Im saying if we backdoor our way in while looking like the similar team weve been, ill still not be convinced. Even despite the berth

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ByEliLederman/status/1633699038766792705?s=20[/TWEET]

I wonder if he is disappointed in himself for two years of crap. Probably isn’t self aware enough to feel that way.

Being "self aware" would not be the first attribute that comes to mind when describing PM.....that's for sure. He is stubborn to a fault....even to his detriment.....just see this season.:(

Whoa. I'm too lazy to check the math but no reason to doubt TJ.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TJEckertKTUL/status/1633699384264212480?s=20[/TWEET]

Back