Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

Porter moser is going to get fired if he doesn’t quit. Unfortunately, not this year. I guess we have to waste another season being the worst coached and least talented team in our conference.

Next year is going to be worse.

No rational Sooner fan can be excited about next year. I will be happier because any win will be a good thing. The worse thing about this year for me this year was I had this terrible thing called hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hill just got beat by Bryce on a big defensive possession and has mostly no-showed this game. "I want a bigger bag". Nah. Thank you for the memories.

Yes, melting down a little bit.

Joe C, do not pay for a crap tourney like the CBI. Please, thanks.

i kind of want to keep watching them

No rational Sooner fan can be excited about next year. I will be happier because any win will be a good thing. The worse thing about this year for me this year was I had this terrible thing called hope.

Yup

Will we hit 40?

How does osu have all of these big men yet Tanner scared everyone away last year?

so anyone else staying up to watch the Big sky championship final?

i kind of want to keep watching them

Meh. Im out unless randomnky the NIT for some reason invited. These guys dont deserve more games. Well need unbelievable hits in portal to out talent our worst coaching in the league

Yeah, I was optimistic throughout the offseason and preseason. Right up till the last 10 minutes against Sam Houston. It because clear that early that this was going to be more of the same. He didn’t fix any of the issues from last year, and actually made things worse.

Tanner at least legit cares and gives great effort .. not sure Grant does all the time

Back