Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

I can’t stand how the ESPN announcers act like Lunardi is infallible when it comes to his projections. They keep acting like OSU is officially in if they win tonight.

Really bad season ends really badly.

I can’t stand how the ESPN announcers act like Lunardi is infallible when it comes to his projections. They keep acting like OSU is officially in if they win tonight.

They should already be in

God Fran is awful! Between his babbling and this **** show on offense I think I am done. Over under on how many time he says OSU wins and they are in from here on out. I guess 8.

Just frustrating that the guy hitting 3’s is passing up shots. Moser needs to tell him to shoot

Now getting many open looks and gagging.....at times this group couldn't score on air.

Hill just got beat by Bryce on a big defensive possession and has mostly no-showed this game. "I want a bigger bag". Nah. Thank you for the memories.

Yes, melting down a little bit.

Joe C, do not pay for a crap tourney like the CBI. Please, thanks.

Is it bad to get owned by your in-state rival three times in one season?

God Fran is awful! Between his babbling and this **** show on offense I think I am done. Over under on how many time he says OSU win and they are in from here on out. I guess 8.

Are we drinking ? Ya know a new drinking game… like Hi Bob we did in college

Porter moser is going to get fired if he doesn’t quit. Unfortunately, not this year. I guess we have to waste another season being the worst coached and least talented team in our conference.

Next year is going to be worse.

Hill just got beat by Bryce on a big defensive possession and has mostly no-showed this game. "I want a bigger bag". Nah. Thank you for the memories.

Solid "triple single" tho for the starter on any team in America..

Hill can take a hike and go ahead and take Grant with him. Too many "no shows" this season for seniors. I wish them well in their future endeavors.

*crosses fingers that PM quotes some post-game scripture in the locker room* (joking, mostly..)

Lol… sorry…

Moser covering his mouth like anyone wants to copy his coaching advice…

Almost over.. life support

That’s an appropriate description because this team has been dead as a doorknob all season. Most years I go into a funk for a couple days when the season ends. Tonight, it feels more like a blessing in disguise.

For all the talk about how tough our schedule is and how we would be a bubble team and likely in the tourney if we played in any other league, tonight shows how far away we are. Playing a team that is itself not a lock, and missing arguably its best player, we look like complete and utter garbage. There is no way we would have won enough games to make the tourney if we were in the SEC this season.

He's a good defender, but he's not changing the outcomes of games with his defense. And he's just another guy on offense. OU needs to do better in the portal.

Back