Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

I predicted a win over Baylor in last years tourney, I still say we pull this out! Yes, I'm having a double jack and diet!

This game is further evidence of why I am not excited about next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome. And before this game (and I) get out of hand....I just want to thank you Boulder for the job you do on this board. This has been an incredibly frustrating season and you have handled it like a champ.....thanks for putting up with me (and those like me).:D

you are welcome

this has not been a fun season for anyone

i do enjoy the process and watching Los and Oweh both give me hope ..

well OU lost that segment by 5 down 10 at the under 8 time out Tanner shooting 1 and 1 after the break

Grant in the first half of the bedlam game at OSU: 5-7 FG, 13pts

Grant in the 3 halves since then vs OSU + the first half of tonights game so far: 5-23, 16 pts.

OSU has a great defense, OU needs its best offensive player to make shots and even tough shots to beat them.

Update:

Grant is now 5-30 vs OSU since that first half in Stillwater.

Almost time to take this season out behind the shed and Old Yeller it

That's awesome. And before this game (and I) get out of hand....I just want to thank you Boulder for the job you do on this board. This has been an incredibly frustrating season and you have handled it like a champ.....thanks for putting up with me (and those like me).:D

Agree. Thank, Boulder. You are a very good fan and handle your frustrations better than me and many others. :)

Ditto. And Bump about the "donate to OUhoops thread" that is stickied on the board!

http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44355

This game is further evidence of why I am not excited about next year.

Yep....I pray/hope that PM can find some semblance of a roster and he learns to consistently manage a game in best conference in the country. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm afraid we are in for yet another frustrating season next year as well.....sigh.

I just can't get excited about them really. I'm glad theyre doing well tho

I get it… I coached HS girls and my sis played D1 back in the day. I’ve got a little more tolerance for the game. Although the women can be frustrating as heck. Think of Billy Ball but less athleticism… lol.

We do have the 3 pt all time leader in ncaa history.. men or women.

Back