Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

Tanner is close to having a respectable last game Grant and Hill not so much

Good possession by Moser out of the timeout. A charge that prevented a shot clock violation.

Yes. We went to Oweh late in the shot clock after a few handoffs and dribble and watch offense at the top of the key. It is our go-to offense when we need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanner is close to having a respectable last game Grant and Hill not so much

Thats why its weird in the sense that any portal losses can hurt but also not hurt. All of these dudes are jekyll and hyde

Ready for this crap to be done

Yep. My instinct of course is to always root for OU. But I am watching this game with zero emotion. Looking forward to the relief of feeling obligated to watch them. I have not enjoyed this team or this season very much at all.

Yes. We went to Oweh late in the shot clock after a few handoffs and dribble and watch offense at the top of the key. It is our go-to offense when we need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That possession is more on Grant. Have some IQ to not pass a true freshman a grenade

already there

That's awesome. And before this game (and I) get out of hand....I just want to thank you Boulder for the job you do on this board. This has been an incredibly frustrating season and you have handled it like a champ.....thanks for putting up with me (and those like me).:D

Back