Big 12 Tourney OU vs osu 8:30ish CST on ESPNU

I get it… I coached HS girls and my sis played D1 back in the day. I’ve got a little more tolerance for the game. Although the women can be frustrating as heck. Think of Billy Ball but less athleticism… lol.

We do have the 3 pt all time leader in ncaa history.. men or women.

Ill take billy ball with less athleticism on THIS team rn..

not sure i like the jump ball when the osu guy is laying on the OU guy

We have 35 points with 7:30 left in the game

How many points do we have against osu since the beginning of the 2nd half in Stillwater? In fact, I don’t want to know. It is truly embarrassing.

GS isnt going to make a shot. Do we have anyone else for him?

I get it… I coached HS girls and my sis played D1 back in the day. I’ve got a little more tolerance for the game. Although the women can be frustrating as heck. Think of Billy Ball but less athleticism… lol.

We do have the 3 pt all time leader in ncaa history.. men or women.

I don’t typically like to watch their game but they are fun to watch on offense when they are rolling. When they go into turnover mode it is bad and their slowness on D can be painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TG showing some heart at least.. we need every FT tho

Six on the shot clock and Tanner double teams a guard outside the 3 point line and fouls him. Brilliant!

tanner now 11 and 10 and 2 blocks he has not been the issue

He has shown a ton of heart, as well. He could have packed it in when he started cold. Needed to see that more this year.

I don’t typically like to watch their game but they are fun to watch on offense when they are rolling. When they go into turnover mode it is bad and their slowness on D can be painful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly… I wrote them off against bu and ksu … up 21 hit a layup with 1 sec to go to OT…lol

Back