Big Game Bob

skyvue

Reaction score
On the radio postgame, Toby Rowland told Coach Moser he thought Cortes was tonight's MVP; Moser readily agreed.

But it seemed as if Bob Stoops deserved some credit too. They showed him on the scoreboard screen in the second half and it seemed to rev up the crowd, and the team picked it up from that point too.

It wasn't clear to me if Coach Stoops was at the game or if they showed him for some other reason, but Toby mentioned at the time how loud the crowd got and he (only half-jokingly) said more than once that his appearance on the big screen was the game's turning point.

We are one lucky fanbase to have Coach Stoops still an active member of the Sooner family.

On the radio postgame, Toby Rowland told Coach Moser he thought Cortes was tonight's MVP; Moser readily agreed.

But it seemed as if Bob Stoops deserved some credit too. They showed him on the scoreboard screen in the second half and it seemed to rev up the crowd, and the team picked it up from that point too.

It wasn't clear to me if Coach Stoops was at the game or if they showed him for some other reason, but Toby mentioned at the time how loud the crowd got and he (only half-jokingly) said more than once that his appearance on the big screen was the game's turning point.

We are one lucky fanbase to have Coach Stoops still an active member of the Sooner family.

coach was at the game

They showed him on TV right around the point we were down 7.

Bob and Carol were sitting with President Harroz and his wife.

The man has no integrity, lots of examples that I won't go into on this board.

I don't know Harroz, but can attest that being a university president is not an easy gig. Big-brained professors scrutinize every move, ambitious administrators think they can do a better job, students and their parents are never satisfied, the board of trustees must be continually sucked up to, meanwhile the payroll must be met. For context, I am not nor have been a president, but am an administrator and can honestly say I will never want that job.

Back