Bill Self gets feisty at a bar

Sooner23

Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/5279765/

Sweet shirt, Bill......

billselfsanahole.jpg

lol at Bill's shirt. It's like a 45 year old mom wearing Abercrombie....:ez-laugh:

Where's Billy Clyde at? Brings me to another question, Is Jeff a club hopper? Also, why do College coaches kick it at the clubs so much. I mean Gary Williams, Eustacy, Bruce Pearl, BCG, Andy Kennedy....

Where's Billy Clyde at? Brings me to another question, Is Jeff a club hopper? Also, why do College coaches kick it at the clubs so much. I mean Gary Williams, Eustacy, Bruce Pearl, BCG, Andy Kennedy....

Tail.

I bet the college ladies were lined up out the door just to get a chance to pet Wild Bill's toupee.

QUOTE]

In the words of Reggie Warrington, "Who's suckin who's titties here".

I thought Bill Self was too busy working the recruting trails to go out like this.

Bill is a fun guy to hang out with. I am sure he goes out a lot. The rumors at TU is that he got to know a lot of the cheerleaders when he was head coach here.

Bill can go to the bar and still out recruit almost anybody.

Bill is a fun guy to hang out with. I am sure he goes out a lot. The rumors at TU is that he got to know a lot of the cheerleaders when he was head coach here.

Bill can go to the bar and still out recruit almost anybody.

And we're off...

I like Self's reply "you would be" to the Mizzou fan. The Mizzou fan has no class...

I like Self's reply "you would be" to the Mizzou fan. The Mizzou fan has no class...

The fan ought to trade outfits with Bill. Both would be more within their respective age ranges lol.

Back