Blake Griffin New Era Cap

Check out "Webisodes" on the that link provided

He selected the Crimson & Cream colors for us Sooner fans!

I think I'll buy this, the next time I get paid. I really like this hat!

:OUbball-logo: :bgriff624_jpg_xs: :tonytoblake :griffinwindmill :griffinbros

So, I broke down and got it already. I'll have to try and cut down on my gas usage the next week.... haha

Wise decison tomkar, wise decison.

I believe it would be possible BOK.

If you accomplish this, I may be inclined to buy you sixer of your favorite wine coolers.

That really is a sweet hat...I was gonna buy it but I couldn't figure out how to order a different size. I couldn't find anywhere if it was a one-size-fits-all so I just can't pull the trigger on it yet. But I am pretty sure I will be wearing one here in a couple weeks...

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the hat, pretty ugly if you ask me. Obviously though, many do like the look and it will probably sell.

Congrats to BG and OU.

I think the flat bill on hats looks silly

Nice to see someone else with an old school view on caps. I bend and shape the bill on my caps before I ever put them on my head. A flat-billed cap makes me look stupid. Okay, maybe it's not the cap's fault. :ez-laugh:

I like Blake's new cap though, especially the slogan: "Success is when talent meets hard work." That definitely describes BG.

I bought the black Clippers hat that he wore on draft night from NBA.com and love it. That's cool he has his own hat, but I dig the new Clippers hat better (it would've been better if his name, team, or # was somewhere on the hat IMO)

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like the hat, pretty ugly if you ask me. Obviously though, many do like the look and it will probably sell.

Congrats to BG and OU.

You're not the only one. I don't like them either.

Congrats to BG and OU.

I guess I am more excited that he got to design and market the hat. I really could care less what it looks like, as I am going to buy one to put on display.

Just got my Cap in the mail today! YAY!
:bgriff624_jpg_xs::OUbball-logo:

Back