Blake Griffin Special on ESPN 2 right now

Sam

Reaction score
Called the Rookie, hadn't seen this posted and thought I would share. It just started.

Last edited:
Cool show. Funny that his boys play at OSU and Tulsa.

Boys=friends. He had three friends with him during the draft. One played at OSU and the other at Tulsa. I'm guessing the other didn't play basketball because he didn't mention them playing anywhere.

I don't think the guy at OSU played hoops and the one from Tulsa played Football. The other one was from Southwestern and played hoops there though.

I don't think the guy at OSU played hoops and the one from Tulsa played Football. The other one was from Southwestern and played hoops there though.

But there was a short clip at Alcatraz with Blake and Terrence Crawford. Blake says something like "See, people from OU and OSU CAN get along"

Wilson Holloway is his football friend from OCS. Holloway had Cancer and I don't know if he's made it back to the football field. Him being with Terrance Crawford really brings me back to a rumor I heard. I heard that there was a huge split between Crawford who wanted Orton to go to OU and Larry Orton who wanted Orton to go to Kentucky or Kansas. Anyone else hear this?

Back