Bob Knight calls out Calipari

I am so glad somebody did this. If you guys haven't read Dana O'Neil's piece (think it came out this summer..espn) on Johnny Slick it is well worth it.

I have to admit that I've enjoyed Bobby Knight more as a commentator than as a coach.

I agree with RMK 100% here. No idea why Slick Rick is still coaching when he keeps getting schools placed on probation.

Knight is obviously right on this one…but it doesn't change the fact that he's a despicable human being.

It will just be funnier when Kentucky gets screwed for academic fraud. Remember Wall at the beginning of the season? They patched him up reallll quick to get his ass out there.

Bobby Knight lecturing anyone on integrity is certainly the most absurd thing I have read today.

Bobby Knight lecturing anyone on integrity is certainly the most absurd thing I have read today.

Grace and a few other OKC homers think Thabo Sefolosha is more valuable than Tyreke Evans who is in a class with Dwayne Wade and Lebron James in terms of scoring, rebounding, and assists. That was probably the most absurd thing I have read today.

Grace also thinks Harden (9ppg) is better than Tyreke Evans (although he may change his mind), which is the second most absurd thing i have ready today.

Grace and a few other OKC homers think Thabo Sefolosha is more valuable than Tyreke Evans who is in a class with Dwayne Wade and Lebron James in terms of scoring, rebounding, and assists. That was probably the most absurd thing I have read today.

Grace also thinks Harden (9ppg) is better than Tyreke Evans (although he may change his mind), which is the second most absurd thing i have ready today.

LOL! You posting something from the Hoops Board, and something that absolutely isn't true, is the most absurd thing I've read today.

If you are going to take your case to a different board at least tell the truth. The fact that you have to lie really calls your credibility into question.:eddie187_jpg_xs:

You may have topped Grace with that one. At this point Tyreke Evans is closer to Sefolosha than to LBJ or D-Wade. Maybe in a season or two that will change, but when you are trying to call someone out for being unreasonable try not to make equal unreasonable statements even in hyperbole.

"tyreke Evans who is in a class with dwayne Wade and lebron James" just shot to the top of my list.

first, you are lying...nobody said that Thabo is more valuable than Tyreke. Stop talking this nonsense of Evans being in that class until he has actually played a full season.

The most ridiculous thing I have heard today? That bigabd thinks that Evans is worth 15 more games for the Thunder.:ez-roll:

"tyreke Evans who is in a class with dwayne Wade and lebron James" just shot to the top of my list.

Go and see what players in the NBA average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists per game. There are only 4 of them, including the 3 people you mention.

Back