Boom Forsythe commits

I dont see the sec being extra athletic either than the big 12. I think across the board the sec will be easier

I’m going to root for the kid and hope I’m wrong. I don’t see more than a hometown signee here. He’s the top player in the state by default.

There were 3 instate guards that were good quality guards in my opinion. I thought the Barrett kid had the most upside. That being said, I thought Barrett was a 2 year role player and maybe a 3rd year starter. I don’t ever see Forsythe being more than a role player off the bench. I hope I’m wrong.

Well first off, he left well before we had transfers to play faster.

Bijan liked some extra curriculars outside basketball. Look back at the suspension “leave”

Sometimes kids need a fresh start. I’m still a huge Bijan fan.

so why the suspension?

girls/pot/ or combination thereof that made him late to practices? :ez-roll:

FWIW I really liked his game when he was on. Hell, he was the only decent scorer in the dismal b12 tourney loss to the pokes

he was on. Hell, he was the only decent scorer in the dismal b12 tourney loss to the pokes

He had the team's best shooting percentage from deep, though he shot much less often than the other good shooters.

FWIW I really liked his game when he was on. Hell, he was the only decent scorer in the dismal b12 tourney loss to the pokes
And then, after we move the ball around, after we hit some open shots, after we cut a good chunk into the O-State lead, back he goes to the bench. One on one ball returns, the offense stagnates, and the Aggies complete their Super Sweep.

That game made for a long drive home back through the Flint Hills.

And then, after we move the ball around, after we hit some open shots, after we cut a good chunk into the O-State lead, back he goes to the bench. One on one ball returns, the offense stagnates, and the Aggies complete their Super Sweep.

That game made for a long drive home back through the Flint Hills.

ya...I was SOOOO "frustrated"...he hit ...2/3? from 3, then GS takes that POS double guarded deep 3 at the buzzer with Cortez standing there WIDE open.

I knew it was over then...

back to topic....

is this kid kind of like...maybe Paige for osu back in the day? compare him to someone ...even early OU..

Tim Heskitt
Mookie B...
Harmon
Price
Lavender
Woodard

anyone..

Last edited:
back to topic....

is this kid kind of like...maybe Paige for osu back in the day? compare him to someone ...even early OU..

Tim Heskitt
Mookie B...
Harmon
Price
Lavender
Woodard

anyone..

Brent price is my comp.

back to topic....

Tim Heskitt
Mookie B...
Harmon
Price
Lavender
Woodard

anyone..

Woodard to me but better defender. Id say more athletic. hes gonna dunk some, but better athlete makes him a better defender.

Shoots it well, loves pull up jumper. Winner. Better Sean pedulla how was at edmond mem and went to Va Tech.

Brent price is my comp.

He’s a little bigger than Brent and is being recruited by the same level colleges as Brent so to say he could be similar to Brent is not an extreme reach. Now, having said that Brent played several years in the NBA which isn’t easy so we can only hope he is close to as good as Brent.

He’s a little bigger than Brent and is being recruited by the same level colleges as Brent so to say he could be similar to Brent is not an extreme reach. Now, having said that Brent played several years in the NBA which isn’t easy so we can only hope he is close to as good as Brent.

Same game as brent some.. but nba is different. Payton pritchard alittle. I know he is nba player. I dont see that good

back to topic....

Tim Heskitt
Mookie B...
Harmon
Price
Lavender
Woodard

anyone..

Woodard

sounds like a good pick up then, appreciate the responses

Won by about 20 today. I think he ended up with 17. Had 15 at half, other team started doubling him & he’s really unselfish.

Had 35-36 in a loss to 6a Hoover Alabama who has 3 projected d1 players.

Dale ran out of steam. Led most the game until the 4th. Foul trouble and bully ball got them.

Hoover was doubling him most the game.

Scored 49 points in a game.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/CoachJohnRoby/status/1728498166046007712[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:
Better all around imo.

Not the shooter either one of those were.

We never faced Clark, though I saw him play a few times. Faced Page twice every year at Pawnee.

Glad to see Forsythe getting some pub, I think he is an underrated recruit.

Back