OU VS USC in San Diego 2:30pm CST on Fox

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1728483874341113972?s=20[/TWEET]

This just goes to show how with the right transfers around core guys (uzan and otega), you can change your fortune on a dime year-to-year (honestly is applying more and more to football as well). A lot of these athletic guys are some I definitely have not seen in some time, especially Jalon Moore— he is giving me Juan patillo vibes.

Very satisfied thus far.

Godwin was also a pretty solid guy last year. You could tell those 3 were different compared to everyone else we had. Would have like to have also kept Sherfield from last years obviously but McCollum looks like he's an upgrade. Everyone else needed to go away honestly. No doubt we upgraded the roster. Hopefully we can keep more of these guys year over year and start building for years from now too.

Godwin was also a pretty solid guy last year. You could tell those 3 were different compared to everyone else we had. Would have like to have also kept Sherfield from last years obviously but McCollum looks like he's an upgrade. Everyone else needed to go away honestly. No doubt we upgraded the roster. Hopefully we can keep more of these guys year over year and start building for years from now too.

Agreed on Godwin, he has played great in his role and definitely love having a lifetime sooner basketball fan basically living his dream. With that said, Godwin is not being forced to go out of his comfort zone this season due to the rest of the team around him— I think it will only make him better! Norweather will also have that potential in the future if he stays it out here.

Back