Boom Forsythe commits

How many points would he score i9f he were the shooter they were?

I just meant pure shooter. He is very unselfish. Especially when he comes back to Oklahoma hs games. He will score 18-23 and let others get theirs.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/brodylusk/status/1729205161380520346[/tweet]

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope I eat ten pounds of crow. I hope he proves me dead wrong. I can not see him having a big impact. Woodard? Nope. I think he is a great HS basketball player that has spent his life inside the gym. I hope he averages 20/10/5.

I cant imagine Villanova just throws offers around to anyone. I think he will be a solid college player.

He was on the Sports Animal with Cale Gundy and Mark Rodgers on Monday they put it on their podcast.

Better all around imo.

Not the shooter either one of those were.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but he also seems a lot bigger/stronger and more physically capable than either of those players. So, while he may not be the pure shooter those two were, he does a lot of other things well to round out his complete game.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but he also seems a lot bigger/stronger and more physically capable than either of those players. So, while he may not be the pure shooter those two were, he does a lot of other things well to round out his complete game.

Absolutely. Bigger stronger much better defensively.

Well rounded.

He won’t be an all big 12 like page. The force fed him.

Back