Bracketology is Back!

Hey Mt. St. Mary's, you made it! Hooray!

How exactly did we move down from the last offseason bracketology without playing a game? Was our exhibition not impressive enough to Lunardi?

How exactly did we move down from the last offseason bracketology without playing a game? Was our exhibition not impressive enough to Lunardi?

Just a guess, but maybe he perceives the Big XII as a tougher conference and OU having a few more losses.

The one thing I do know is that it really doesn't matter.

Lunardi's chat wrap:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/29398

Big 12 snippets:

Zaid (Austin)

Joey L!!....Is Texas a good enough team to make some noise, even though we are young??...Avery Bradley=Freshman of the year?? Hook em

Joe Lunardi (4:25 PM)

Zaid, if I were more sold on the point guard position, Texas would be my pre-season choice as national champion. Can you live with being in the second weekend

mikey (maryland)

2 things: Who do you have in your Final Four this year? And will Duke finally make a run and get to the Elite Eight this year after last year's dissapointing 23-point loss to Nova?

Joe Lunardi (4:32 PM)

My pre-season Final Four is Michigan State, Kansas, West Virginia and Purdue (in Indianapolis, which would be very cool!).

Wow, Lunardi has Purdue, Kansas, and West Virginia in the Final Four. So did I.... I didnt have Michigan State though..

OSU in another 8-9 game. Ford v. Kentucky, that would be interesting and likely painful.

Back