Bracketology

Does this really surprise anyone?

I like the way we are playing right now, but i want to see us compete and beat someone that is actually a good team...we have beaten some good names but none of the last 3 High Majors are going to be in any mention for the Tournament...

Sounds about right to me. We are talking about an at large tourney bid but we arent even getting 1 vote in either poll.

Agreed, the BIG12 big man will not be as STIFF. Imagine Willie Warren driving into the lane against Colerich and Pittman.
Willie averaged 22.3 points per game in the 3 games against those 2 teams last year. Roll again.

And lost.

OU beat Texas at home. It wasn't Willie's fault that OU lost the other two games. He was dominant (including from deep, abd.).

Your weak attempts at cutting Willie down are really getting old.

Exactly. This team will have plenty of games to prove themselves due to the strength of the Big 12 this year. We have beaten no one of significance...yet. Heck, 8-8 might even be enough this year as long as we can win a game or two in the Big 12 tournament and avoid any "bad" losses to conference bottom-dwellers.

8-8 won't be good enough for us. 9-7 and we're sweatin' Selection Sunday. At least 2 of those early season losses are gonna be UGLY come March.

8-8 won't be good enough for us. 9-7 and we're sweatin' Selection Sunday. At least 2 of those early season losses are gonna be UGLY come March.

Agree...if we are 8-8, we need a few W's in the Big XII tourney.

We will win no less than 10 games in conference. Some of you guys are looking too much at how this team played to start the year and aren't looking at how different they are right now.

We will win no less than 10 games in conference. Some of you guys are looking too much at how this team played to start the year and aren't looking at how different they are right now.

Exactly. This is a young team and must come together as a unit.

This team has the potential to be one of the better perimeter teams OU's had in quite some time.

Our low post play is a bit suspect, but I know Gallon is a project for Capel and I cannot wait for him to become a polished big man.

Once these guys get comfortable and find their rhythm, we will hopefully be the 3rd best team in the conference with potential to pull an upset over anyone.

This is gonna be a fun year for Sooner hoops. Come conference time, I truly believe we'll be a true top 15 basketball team with a bright future ahead of us.

Willie averaged 22.3 points per game in the 3 games against those 2 teams last year. Roll again.

The difference is now he won't have the athletic Griffin brothers to clear out space for him.

The difference is now he won't have the athletic Griffin brothers to clear out space for him.
In the two games without Blake he dropped 27 on Texas and 23 on KU.

In the two games without Blake he dropped 27 on Texas and 23 on KU.

Like the other posters said we lost in both. I see this basketball team is like the football team this years. They both have lot of playmakers but no offensive line (REBOUNDING POST).

Like the other posters said we lost in both. I see this basketball team is like the football team this years. They both have lot of playmakers but no offensive line (REBOUNDING POST).

Our rebounding/post game has been solid especially the last few games.

Imagine Willie Warren driving into the lane against Colerich and Pittman.

He didn't have Blake in 2 of em.

Like the other posters said we lost in both.
:ez-laugh::ez-laugh:

I guess I'll play.....Yea, the weather wasn't bad today.

Back