Bzdelik adds another piece for the Buffs.

thebigabd

Reaction score
Bzdelik got a late commit, Marcus Relphorde (6'7'' 220), out of junior college. He chose Colorado over scholarship offers from Arkansas and TCU. He is originally from Chicago.

He averaged 12 points and 5 rebounds per game in junior college last year, and hit nearly 45% of his 3pt shots. He said he played the 2-3 in juco. He is a very good 3pt shooter at 6'7'', and should fit in well with the Princeton offense.

Here is a video from when he was at Saint Louis University, where he went out of high school.

http://billikens.fandome.com/video/82831/Marcus-Relphorde/

This completes the CU recruiting class.

Shannon Sharpe (6'0'' 190, point guard)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4SW3u-peYs[/ame]

Alec Burks (6'4'' 185, shooting guard)

-Gatorade Player of the Year in Missouri. Averaged 23 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists per game. #1 player in the state, and had 30 points and 14 rebounds vs. Mizzou commit Michael Dixon. Shoots 45% from the 3pt line.

Shane Harris-Tunks (6'11'' 250, center)

-Widely considered the #1 center in Australia for the class of 2009. He is from the well known Australia Institute of Sport and will be a member of the World Championship team representing Australia in July. Harris-Tunks is very skilled and physical and his body is Big 12 ready. A good athlete that runs the floor well and can score on the low block with jump hooks using either hand. His shooting range is to the arc and can make a few threes with time and space.

Keegan Hornbuckle (6'6'' 190, shooting guard)

-"Hornbuckle has an almost effortless jumper with a near-perfect follow-through, which also makes him a very good shooter from the perimeter. He also has very good athleticism and runs the floor well, which makes him a threat as a spot-up 3-point shooter in transition or as a finisher above the rim while running the break"-ESPN.. Chose CU over offers from Oregon State, Arizona, and Nevada.

That class should be enough to challenge for 6 conference wins.

Still not good enough to get them 6, abd. You are the best I know at polishing turds. lol

Still not good enough to get them 6, abd. You are the best I know at polishing turds. lol

-#1 big guy out of Australia, with offers from other major schools
-Gatorade Player of the Year in Missouri with other Big 12 offers
-Big time athlete at point guard
-6'7'' juco shooter with SEC offers
-6'6'' shooter with offers from some Pac-10 schools, including Arizona.

Is that not a good recruiting class for a team that just finished last place? lol...
They add these guys to Higgins, Dufault, Tomlinson, and Thorne.

They are going to get to 6 conference wins.

How can CU possibly do better in recruiting right now?

That class should be enough to challenge for 6 conference wins.

I am pondering what avatar I am going to make BigTime have for a month. I know it will be something Jayhawkish, for sure.

If they keep adding pieces, they might have a chance to move up to 10th.

If they keep adding pieces, they might have a chance to move up to 10th.

I need them to finish around 9th, which should give them 6 wins. 6 wins is all I need, and anything else is gravy.

Yes, signing Marcus Relforde is a very big deal. They should be proud. :woot

Back