Cade Davis = Worst Shooter on the team.

Cade should never play again.

With me saying that hopefully he drops about 30 more against Baylor.

Ya its if you score more than the individual your guarding....or something like that wasn't it?

That will fall on deaf ears of boca because we all know he believes that defense doesn't matter in basketball.

Call-outs of other posters is prohibited on this board...

I see, you meant that as a civil comment. It wasn't meant to be sarcastic or insulting at all...

boca has called all this upon himself in this thread with his calling out of Cade.

If everyone gave the effort Cade gives, this team wouldn't have nearly as many 'issues' as they have. Coach Capel would probably sleep better at night, too.

At least Cade gives 100%. He doesn't miss practice, he doesn't complain when the ball isn't in his hands, and yet some of you say he's the weakest link. He may not be the best shooter, but he plays a heck of lot more defense and effort then anyone on this team.

Tonight when Cade scored the first 7 points of the game I immediatly thought of this stupid-a$$ thread. Then he rattled off 12 more to be the leading scorer of the game. :)

Not a bad night when you throw in his 0 turnovers.

Until the last few games, he has had at least one air ball in every game he has played in.

Back