Cameron Clark had 29pts this weekend

I heard he is not a school kind of guy so if the #s not their for the draft he could go overseas just imo.

If that's the case, maturity needs to set in. Jeremy Tyler and Latavious Williams are going to feel the brunt of not being school kind of guys. All Tiny has to do is put in two years of hard work on and off the court and he will be a millionaire. I think I would find the motivation. Especially when you have personal tutors. I know Cam would put in the work. He's in the same senario. If he fine tunes a few things, he'll be looking at a great opportunity.

Jarion and his family just moved to the Dallas area from the west coast. He is a junior at Dallas Kimball this year. In talking to one of the guys that covers west coast recruiting, I found out that he already had offers from many schools in the PAC 10. He is a long, lean foward with some perimeter skills. I have only gotten to see him play once live so far, but hope to see a lot of him this summer. The day I watched him, he was operating frequently out of the high post, where he was beating his guy off the dribble and hitting the midrange jumper. I wouldn't be surprised if he earns an offer from Oklahoma.

As for Tiny, I will be surprised if he is not back next year.

Cam is playing in Arkansas,this weekend i hope someone get some highlites.Taylor coach is not giving him the greenlight he need to win games.

Cam is playing in Arkansas,this weekend i hope someone get some highlites.Taylor coach is not giving him the greenlight he need to win games.

Is it a tournament? And if so is there a website with the schedule?

Thanks, Chico. Tell Cam good luck from the OU hoops faithful.

Dont know about web but they play Fayetteville AR,on the 18th and Rogers AR,on the 19th Cam was also selected to All tournament team in Peoria Ill,way to go Killa Cam.

Back