Can you dunk?

I tried to dunk from my trampoline... Needless to say, it did not turn out well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzFqLjJLGUM[/ame]

Last edited:
Started dunking my senior year of high school (I'm 6' 1/2"). By the time I was a sophomore in college I was dunking with 2 hands. I'm 38 now and I can barely touch the rim (lol).

that is awesome! reminds me of old times! Double bouncing was awesome. looking back on it now I am surprised i never broke any bones

You were able to play the video? It just tells me that the video is no longer available, but i just watched it again on YouTube.

You saw where the kid went into the air and got his leg stuck in the rim, right?

ouch

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXcKoF7eIYk&feature=related[/ame]

Yes....

but i lost my 39 inch vert several years ago...now ive been reduced to basic dunks...

I'm 6'3 255, I can definitely get the rim but my problem is I have big fat fingers and its hard to hold onto the ball, give me one of those little balls and I could dunk all day long. lol I have some Juan type dunks but I usually have to go 2 handed which limits me. I know my MMA training has helped me a ton in just athletic ability and hops! I guess I'll just have to stick with beating guys up. lol

You were able to play the video? It just tells me that the video is no longer available, but i just watched it again on YouTube.

You saw where the kid went into the air and got his leg stuck in the rim, right?

when i tried to watch it embedded it said it was not available but it worked watching it through the youtube website

No I can't, but you better guard me out past the NBA line cause I'll make it rain! Rim Rocker!!!!

I have absolutely no vertical, of course I've never really trained it and my main sports were golf and lacrosse, so the answer is not even close. I can't even touch rim. I doubt even if I did train I could, hops just aren't my thing. The funny part is I'm good at blocking (I'm only 5'10"), so I have real good timing, just not ups haha. Good shooter though.

im 6'0 but i am cursed with tiny enough hands that i cant come close to palming a ball... however, i have pretty good hops even though im out of my prime. need less to say i tried to use them tonight to pin a guy's dunk on the backboard and got straight posterized :(

in high school and in college yes i could ... now not so much ..

I am 5'9" and fat so the answer is no, I was 5'5" when i graduated high school and could grab the rim, that is pretty much where my game ended. :D

:woot

Back