Can't wait till this "Ford Stsyem" gets exposed

Jeez, another Drew post. :woot
The fact it took him 3/4ths of the season to realize Diene & Lomers were slow-footed and couldn't keep up in man-to-man pretty much sums it all up about Drew now doesn't it? But I guess when you have a lock down defender on the perimeter like Lace Dunn it's hard to switch things up. :ez-laugh: That's sarcasm...Lace Dunn couldn't guard me in a phone booth.
So you have two of the slowest footed big men in the world and your best offensive player is a horrible defensive player who has no interest in that end of the floor and it takes you until the Big 12 tourney to say "hey...what do you think about playing some zone". Ridiculous.

Cheno- good analysis. You should consider going into coaching. It is easy. By the way, Dunn is a good defender. If you need evidence of that, go check out big12sports.com and watch the KU vs Baylor game in the big 12 tourney.

Dirty Mess asked for some feedback on his analysis of Drew and Ford and I gave it to him.

Next time be objective. You're the Robert Allen of Baylor Basketball.

By the way, Dunn is a good defender. If you need evidence of that, go check out big12sports.com and watch the KU vs Baylor game in the big 12 tourney.

You mean when they finally went to zone at the end of the season? :clap

But I guess when you have a lock down defender on the perimeter like Lace Dunn it's hard to switch things up. :ez-laugh: That's sarcasm...Lace Dunn couldn't guard me in a phone booth. . .

I could be wrong but I bet Dunn would be a good defender with a different coach. If he played for Eddie Sutton, Kelvin Sampson or Bill Self, he would defend or ride the bench. It is that simple.

I watched every conference game last season and moses got around 4-8 touches on the low block per game by the end of conference player.

I just want to add that I make this same typo all the time. For some reason when writing about conference "play" my brain makes me spell the word player, as it did to you here.

That is all.

Back