Juan Pattillo: SF

2009 Class: Class rank 11

C Keith Gallon (31)
PG Tommy Mason-Griffin (66)
C Andrew Fitzgerald (100)
SG Steven Pledger (136)
PF Kyle Hardrick (145)

From the 2007 class the only player left is an unranked Cade Davis

From the 2008 class we have WW, Ray willis, and orlando allen....Ray willis and Orlando Aleen virtually get no playing time so either we have not devoloped them correctly or that it was a poor job to give them a scholly

Is the only reason we consider Capel a great recruiting is that he has gotten 4 mcda's AA? WW, Gallon, tmg, and Griffin??
Because by the looks of those classes, he has done a poor job at recruiting depth...or atleast he has done a poor job of devoloping that depth....so what if you have 3 very talented players on your team....if every other guy gets exposed and you dont have those 3 talented players playing D, that makes for poor teamwork

This 2010 class is going to be very important for capel I believe...we have tj and cam and I believe we need alot more key players! it may be difficult now to get those guys with the year we are having, all I can do is sit back and cross my fingers

It looks like the 2008 class is what is really really hurting us

If that Blake guy hadn't bailed on us I think we'd have a few more wins. :D

9 guys signed in the first 2 years. 2 Lotto picks (which is incredible) but after that no other difference makers. That will definitely be a problem if it continues.

Back