Chaos in Louisville?

campbest

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4092376

I've been following this for the last week or so, and after the Calipari debacle at UK, I am positive everyone is Kentucky is crazy. This Karen Sypher lady must have some serious dirt on Rick, or she has just lost her marbles.

Does anyboyd know substatially what is going on?

If anybody actually knows, it isn't getting out. I think it's very telling that one of the local Louisville TV stations did an interview with her and then decided not to air it because her story had some holes in it.

Seems as if no one wants to be direct on anything.

Ok now that you have started this mess and gotten my curiosity stirred, what "supposed" is she claiming Rick did? Anybody know what supposedly or allegedly happened?

Anyone with an IQ over 60 can read between the lines and figure out what she is alleging.She is blaming Pitino for her divorce. The kicker is she isnt the one that was having an affair with Pitino.It was her better half! No wonder nobody will touch this with a 10 ft pole.

Sounds like it's affair mixed in with NCAA violations that she has? An Affair claim doesn't hold water like it has in the past. I suspect it is something else involved. With the way basketball is viewed in Kentucky, giving it up to the coach isn't something amoral rather a right of passage. I bet the assistant felt honored his wife was taking one for the team.

DirtyMess, she isnt alleging she had an affair. I believe she is alleging her husband had a homosexual affair with Pitino and that is why she divorced him.

DirtyMess, she isnt alleging she had an affair. I believe she is alleging her husband had a homosexual affair with Pitino and that is why she divorced him.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! LOL!!!!! I guess I can't read between the lines that well.

And to make it worst, ESPN used that zesty looking picture of Pitino in that white suit.

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! LOL!!!!! I guess I can't read between the lines that well.

And to make it worst, ESPN used that zesty looking picture of Pitino in that white suit.

You know they have a little inside knowledge on the situation, that photo in the white suit is no accident.

Pitino is a flamer.

Smiley_Flaming_Anim6.gif

To think that I had dismissed this as just another vanilla heterosexual extramarital affair. This story just gained a lot more potential.

UK gets Calipari, Louisville's coach likes homosexual sex...it's like God just started answering the prayers of every Wildcat fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

From now on, when I hear a coach telling his players don't be afraid to take it strong to the hole, I'll know exactly what he means. lol

He was really after Xavier Henry when he heard he got tea bagged, but was dissappointed when he found out what type of Tea bagging.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk[/ame]

You can literally find this clip when you type Xavier Henry Tea bag.

You can literally find this clip when you type Xavier Henry Tea bag.

I went to look and made the mistake of reading the youtube comments for the video. I am now dumber for my trouble.

I went to look and made the mistake of reading the youtube comments for the video. I am now dumber for my trouble.

LOL!!! I never took the time to read the comments. Obviously some kids. Here's a couple of my favorites though:

"technical foul, #32... too many nuts in mouth"

"WTF was dude under the basket thinkin"

Back