Well, if there was any hope left of Gillispie being available.....

Fair enough. Next time don't just leave me with tweets and no explanation about what you're trying to say, that way I don't have to interpret the post. Sound good?

note to self.... make sure and cater all future posts to soonerman's taste....

OUHoops.com: One big happy family!

And you should never post again.
Wow, the authority on OU athletics has just scolded me. First off, this is maybe the most important hire that Joe C has made since the Stoops hire. If he strikes out, our basketball program will be the bottom feeders of the Big 12 -2. So we just let him coast off the Bob Stoops hire even though he has destroyed our basketball program by reaching on unproven coaches?

And by the way only a gigantic "doosh" would mispell douche, jackass.

note to self.... make sure and cater all future posts to soonerman's taste....

If you're going to quote me, then yes, I would appreciate it if I knew what you were talking about. Thanks and Boomer!

If you're going to quote me, then yes, I would appreciate it if I knew what you were talking about. Thanks and Boomer!

Tweeted by SSutton (Scott) - "Congrats to Billy Gillispie ! Welcome back ! #MarchMadness #collegebasketball"

wouldn't want you to have to think while your reading... i know how difficult that can be for some....

Wow, the authority on OU athletics has just scolded me. First off, this is maybe the most important hire that Joe C has made since the Stoops hire. If he strikes out, our basketball program will be the bottom feeders of the Big 12 -2. So we just let him coast off the Bob Stoops hire even though he has destroyed our basketball program by reaching on unproven coaches?

And by the way only a gigantic "doosh" would mispell douche, jackass.

I've become real popular in this thread! :D

Heres a news flash for you: Bob Stoops isn't the only successful hire Joe has made. He has done SO much more than that, and if you can't see that, then that is sad, sad, sad.

I've become real popular in this thread! :D

Heres a news flash for you: Bob Stoops isn't the only successful hire Joe has made. He has done SO much more than that, and if you can't see that, then that is sad, sad, sad.
Joe C has had a big part in turning our football program around, but here is the thing, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANY OTHER SPORTS OTHER THAN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL. And if you can't see how our basketball program has gone to crap under his watch, then you have your head planted firmly up his ass.

dangit...and they're only paying him $800,000/year

Back